Mensa/TEst-Cornerstone Cessation of Hostilities

Pfeiffer

Cornerstone was unprepared, and went in anyway. They knew they would get beat down, they did, and now there's nothing left to do but make an exit. Despite their lack of contributing to the war effort, I do respect them following through with their treaty against the odds.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Mensa sucks ^__________^

Ggyz97l.gif

Rose's war summed up in one gif 

ice-cream-truck-run-over-o.gif

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

lol :D The red van is tS :D

Indeed

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

To my friends in Cornerstone, you courageously went up against some brutally tough opponents and you have my utmost respect. I hope you all have a speedy rebuild. o/

Jesus, the only reputation being built here is your propensity for !@#$-posting.

You really think I was shit-posting?  You think that is what shit-posting looks like?  I may or may not be right, but that is about the furthest thing from shit-posting there is.  At least Avruch actually came up with actual info instead of saying nothing like you just did.

You really think I was !@#$-posting?  You think that is what !@#$-posting looks like?  I may or may not be right, but that is about the furthest thing from !@#$-posting there is.  At least Avruch actually came up with actual info instead of saying nothing like you just did.

When aren't you shitposting is a better question to ask.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

You're really looking to earn another suspension, aren't you Hysteria? lol.

Avruch pretty much stated what some of us thought. I don't think many of us were laughing at them. I did laugh at their guy who went into vacation mode after opening up 4 battles and taking in 3 more on his defense. He pretty much got pummeled quickly.

• Downvote 1

All these folks praising CS for their willingness to jump into the fray, saying things like...."You guys fought with honor and blah, blah, blah". Then what do they do to show how they respect them so much, they beige them out.....causing more damage and stealing what few resources they probably have left. I mean WTF......thats a great way to show respect! Do you guys even know the meaning of the word?

X4EfkAB.png

I find the level of cynicism in this thread to be quite interesting.  Here we have an actual case of a MDP activation in the face of overwhelming odds and in spite of those odds, the treaty-bound alliance (Cornerstone) remained committed to their word.  And yet there are people shitting on them for it.

rude

• Upvote 4

Priest of Dio

All these folks praising CS for their willingness to jump into the fray, saying things like...."You guys fought with honor and blah, blah, blah". Then what do they do to show how they respect them so much, they beige them out.....causing more damage and stealing what few resources they probably have left. I mean WTF......thats a great way to show respect! Do you guys even know the meaning of the word?

Whoops, I think you missed the part where they declared war on us. 

• Upvote 4

Whoops, I think you missed the part where they declared war on us.

Then just pound the crap out of them then. If you guys are going to go all the way down to the base and gurgle out, "oh, you guys are awesome.....nothing but props for you guys" why not just give white peace? Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

Then just pound the crap out of them then. If you guys are going to go all the way down to base and gurgle out, "oh, you guys are awesome.....nothing but props for you guys"

Did you miss the picture where we did pound the crap out of them? Here's a tip: Prefontaine posted it.

why not give white peace?

Why would we? They declared on us. We respect them honoring their ties to VE, but it's still war. They could either 1) Continue to get pounded or 2) Bow out of the war by letting us beige them and not having to continue it on past that.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like how people think beiging CS members netted us any serious resources. When you know you are going to get beiged, you move stuff away unless you are blockaded, including the alliance bank. Here's what I got:

Reyiz Kemal Ergenekon of Incistan achieved 6 consecutive ground battle immense triumphs resulting in the immediate surrender of Nova Utopia. Nova Utopia lost $10,000.00, 1,104.00 food, 170.00 munitions, 109.00 gasoline, 11.00 steel, and 6.51 aluminum. Nova Utopia was changed to the beige color.

It cost me 80 mun and gas I think because I also sent tanks in. Such loot, much wow.

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
  • Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

But that 11 Steel, Kemal.

Childish reply aside, I do understand where Placentia is coming from. If CS had large reserves, it would hurt their ally/protector by supplying us more.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

One side hails the honor of the alliance that surrendered to them, the other side hails the honor of their ally who buckled in two days.  Both sides are rolling their eyes and either privately snickering or groaning.

If had a dollar for every time I saw this... well... I'd have many dollars.  It's cynical all around.  

Get a new script, already.  This one is stale and predictable.

Apple_of_Discord.png

One side hails the honor of the alliance that surrendered to them, the other side hails the honor of their ally who buckled in two days.  Both sides are rolling their eyes and either privately snickering or groaning.

If had a dollar for every time I saw this... well... I'd have many dollars.  It's cynical all around.  

Get a new script, already.  This one is stale and predictable.

It's called not being an !@#$. I get that you're not able to comprehend that concept, so just take my word for it.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

It's called not being an !@#$. I get that you're not able to comprehend that concept, so just take my word for it.

Instead of acknowledging a valid point, lets just call him dumb instead.  :facepalm:

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates