Mensa/TEst-Cornerstone Cessation of Hostilities

Pfeiffer

Our apologies for not being of more use.

Don't be so coy. You guys did great and we appreciate the help regardless of "how little" you think you put into it. The principle is what matters, and to have trustworthy and reliable allies is such an astounding thing!  B)

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Our apologies for not being of more use.

Don't sweat it as long as VE understands your position. As long as you take this war as a learning experience for the future.

Edited by Hooves

I'm going to say what no one else is saying, but some are alluding to.

This makes you a huge joke, Cornerstone. As Mensa and tS, and the opposing side tries to convince you of how honorable you are, they are laughing at you privately. They are laughing at your lack of preparation, your lack of loyalty to your allies, your top guy who could've helped but was instantly "not around to fight" for the 2nd straight war. Your reputation as a early quitter will be your reputation for the next many years. And in this game reputation is everything.

I am neutral towards you, but with your one guy going vacation mode, the one guy in CS who could've actually mattered, and now this.....well good luck moving forward. I'm sure people will ally you and use you if the need more easy wars declared in a winning war, but no one will actually depend on you.

Now I assume you'll go back and be better prepared for next war. This was your first losing war and that's always a wake-up call. But this reputation will stick with you. I've seen it repeated in just about any world similar to ours.

And lol at this:

You even let them beige you and do more damage and hurt your allies further by letting them steal a lot of cash and steel off you. I wonder how much steel you are going to give the people attacking VE? Did you ever think of that? If you are going out after 2 days you should at least have gotten instant white peace. You must still have plenty of missiles you can fire off right? Surely, UPN could've helped you get that instead of directly hurting VE with this beige nonsense.

I already know the replies to this post like "stop whining" and all the mouthbreathers that come out when they feel like they are on top of the world instead of having some self-respect, but know what I'm saying has no spin, neither did I want this war and have friends on both sides of this conflict. Reputation matters.

Yea...i kinda have to agree with this. Joining a war for 1-2 days does not contribute much to the war effort. Especially when you are basically paying off your attackers so they can use that funding against you're ally.

I understand that you were in the middle with potentially UPN helping secure peace because of this fact, however it'd have been better to just sit the war out and fund rebuilding efforts. Especially if you guys weren't prepared for war

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

To my friends in Cornerstone, you courageously went up against some brutally tough opponents and you have my utmost respect. I hope you all have a speedy rebuild. o/

Blah blah  Reputation Blah Blah

Jesus, the only reputation being built here is your propensity for shit-posting.

Edited by Bollocks

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

To my friends in Cornerstone, you courageously went up against some brutally tough opponents and you have my utmost respect. I hope you all have a speedy rebuild. o/

Jesus, the only reputation being built here is your propensity for !@#$-posting.

The go to phrase for "I don't have an argument."

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

>Not involved in the war

>Nitpicking and !@#$ about the actions of people who are

Feel free to change that though.

Whether a person is involved or not involved does not change the reality of things. I'm sorry if this offends you.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Despite what Placentica might think, no one in Mensa is laughing at Cornerstone. Did they come in with a great chance at winning? No. Do we think they knew that? Of course. What we respect is that they stood up and lost half their score in service of an ally, willingly and proudly. They didn't hug their pixels, we respect that. 

Maybe Placentica just doesn't realize the situation Cornerstone was in. They went from 24k to 16k score in 2 days. 3.3k of that score is one guy. They were beaten and 98% of them would've been out of range for anything in round 2. Withdrawing was the logical decision and no one has the right to shit on them for it. 

• Upvote 2

Cornerstone showed more loyalty to their allies in their 2 days than many have throughout the war. I respect their decision to do what they could, just as I respect their decision to withdraw when they saw the losses piling up. To continue wouldn't have been beneficial to them or their allies.

*whale sounds*

<removed for inappropriate imagery>

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸