Suicide Squad?

Lady Lambda

Why do these repugnant group of terrorists launch unprovoked attacks on innocent neutral nations?

Such behaviour should not be tolerated. I shall publicly denounce Suicide Squad's actions here and ask that Suicide Squad cease their brutal campaigns of violence against harmless players. Hopefully the community can come together and take them out in a war on terror, as such actions from them are disgusting.

Edited by Lady Lambda

Well done on waving the "bomb here" flag. I'm certain this will end in tears.

If that is the case, then there is a major problem with the community. Neutrals are some of the best things about these games, without them, there'd be no safe place for people to go to.

If that is the case, then there is a major problem with the community. Neutrals some of the best things about these games, without them, there'd be no safe place for people to go to.

Nope. Neutrals are boring and basically are the opposite of what the game stands for.

Edited by Boony
  • Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Nope. Neutrals are boring and basically are the opposite of what the game stands for.

The treaty web has wrecked the game, people cannot do what they want without triggering some defensive pact down the line. People have been forced into wars and left the game due to that, if it wasn't for wars, the community would be much larger, active and vibrant.

The treaty web has wrecked the game, people cannot do what they want without triggering some defensive pact down the line. People have been forced into wars and left the game due to that, if it wasn't for wars, the community would be much larger, active and vibrant.

Explain why activity doesn't pick up much until war breaks out, then.

So, Lambdadelta is back? I can't wait to see how it works out this time.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

If it wasn't for wars, the game would be a ghost town with only inactive player accounts and a couple of NPCs. 

Hi Death, how ya been? Or is it Sith this time? Can't be bothered to figure it out. Anyways, how about you spawn yourself a few billion and get into my range if you actually care.

(We both know you don't through)

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hi Death, how ya been? Or is it Sith this time? Can't be bothered to figure it out. Anyways, how about you spawn yourself a few billion and get into my range if you actually care.

(We both know you don't through)

Even the Witch Of Certainty cannot do that and I wouldn't if I could, as that would be cheating.

Neutrality also eliminates the politics part of it as well.

GPA plays 0% of the game. Therefore, they can be attacked without consequence as all they do is war profiteer. I implore both Mensa and Paragon to sit down at the peace table and end their differences so Orbis can unite against the true monsters of this game. The dirty hippies.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Why does Sigma get no recognition?

Lyro gives free stuff to the community, and many people use Sigma as a place to recuparate for some time.

And they are only 7 people, and neither of them appeared in one way or another aggressive in the forums ;)

I doubt they'll be targeted, except for maybe having a member appearing at place 1 leaderboards for shamelessly using their neutrailty.

GPA on the other side... just check their stats before the St. Patricks Massacre.