Can't enter vacation mode

Alice Lune

I received a "You did not enter the correct password."

Like how many password do I have? I've checked caps and such that is normally done if you think you entered the wrong password, but it's not working.

Have also tried:

Logging out and back in - no difference

Logging into pnw using another browser - no difference

Restarting the computer - still no difference

I'm confident this is a bug. How many times can I screw up entering the password of a game I play everyday? Unless, the password for vacation mode is different?

EDIT: I found the cause. It's because I haven't changed my password when the system asked for it in the same announcement as the introduction of vacation mode. But hell, I already got declared by one of them because of this delay.

Edited by Alice Lune

Aw thats cute You scared

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

SO you tried to run away and when it failed you want to fight back? :P enjoy the consequences of your decision lol

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You have time to post here all the time. I actually log in to push buttons in war maybe twice a day for 2 minutes a time. Nobody doesn't have time to fight a war lol. People just got caught with their pants down.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

If you can't war, maybe you should've been in vacation mode before war was declared?!  

Wait...yeah that means you would have to give up revenue / growth...oh no...my precious pixels!!!   :o

I already tried since this afternoon, which would be something like middle of the night in Europe and east America. I couldn't go into vacation mode because of the bug. I thought it was because of some kind of firewall at work or something, which was why I put it off until I got home. When the announcement came, I tried again at home, which didn't work because of the bug/oversight. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing, you know.

EDIT: Didn't I already mention this in the OP and the feature request topic?

Edited by Alice Lune

You have time to post here all the time. I actually log in to push buttons in war maybe twice a day for 2 minutes a time. Nobody doesn't have time to fight a war lol. People just got caught with their pants down.

I did, because I can do it while at work. If you had noticed, I only log in to pnw game twice a day, or thrice, when I feel like it. And you only see me on irc during America's midnight. That's because that's about the only time I can play a game. But this thread is about a bug/oversight, not how long I can spend with an online game

Yeah...your OP.  We all read it as...

"I want to duck this war, but am having trouble getting into Peace...err Vacation Mode. Please help.  Oh crap, I got in, but it was too late.  Now I'm stuck getting my face punched in, and I didn't want to fight at all (insert sobbing).  This isn't fair, I was trying to game the system, and now I screwed up.  Please fix it Sheepy."

tl'dr  Alice FAILED

• Upvote 1

Sheepy explicitly stated that using Vacation mode to avoid an impending war is abuse of the feature.

The fact that you are both unprepared & lower-activity in general does not change the fact that you are attempting to exploit the system. It's vacation mode, not "I'm not ready, and I also don't log on that much" mode.

Dio frowns upon thee.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

• Administrators

This is a tech support forum, not the peanut gallery. I'm locking this thread, and for future reference, no need to harass players looking for technical support.

Sheepy explicitly stated that using Vacation mode to avoid an impending war is abuse of the feature.

The fact that you are both unprepared & lower-activity in general does not change the fact that you are attempting to exploit the system. It's vacation mode, not "I'm not ready, and I also don't log on that much" mode.

Dio frowns upon thee.

Vacation Mode is not intended for use as a "peace mode" and that's why the penalties are so harsh for using it.

... People just can't wait for another 5 minutes... Sheepy, can I please cancel that vacation mode?

No, when you go into Vacation Mode you have to do like 2 or 3 checkboxes, where it explicitly states there is no way to leave early.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link