Cornerstone Declaration

Senatorius

Pixels are pixels! Have fun destroying me TEst 😊

As for LPS, he has. Lot of RL commitments and he is playing this game as much as he can, yes it is unfortunate they happen during wars, but he can't plan around people getting mad at each other!

Mensa is a great foe and we look forward to battling it out with them!

To War!

o7 VE o7 Vanguard

o/ Mensa o/ TEst

It is unfortunate to see this. We quite like you, Cornerstone. Good luck in the war.

And we quite like tS as well... and will continue to do so. I always like the economic driven alliance theme and for that matter Mensa's mythology on Dio is a great read as well.

Edited by Senatorius
  • Upvote 1

Why is there always so much butthurt everywhere? These threads are so painful to read.

o/ Cornerstone

Thanks for the help :)

Edited by Smooth

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

Lol I just saw the alliance score drop and knew exactly what happened and who it was.

I can't find the logs but I recall him chatting on IRC a few days ago about wanting to bash heads or something like that. 

Everyone is busy and has stuff to do, how we choose to respond to that is different. 

Aye, I had been planning on fighting for a round.  I'm going to be away from Friday until Tuesday and didn't think to check whether I would have any wifi connection (I don't own a smartphone) since this is the only reason I might need it...  <_<   I probably wouldn't have managed more than a round or so in total anyway as I'll be starting back at Uni a week on Saturday and so my free time will be greatly limited.  Last war was bang in the middle of my end of year exams... <_<

@Kastor, I am doing a medical degree remember, they aren't exactly known for giving students much free time :P  Given your past record of incidents do find it amusing hearing you complaining like this though :lol:

Edited by Les Paul Supreme
  • Upvote 3

Aye, I had been planning on fighting for a round.  I'm going to be away from Friday until Tuesday and didn't think to check whether I would have any wifi connection (I don't own a smartphone) since this is the only reason I might need it...  <_<   I probably wouldn't have managed more than a round or so in total anyway as I'll be starting back at Uni a week on Saturday and so my free time will be greatly limited.  Last war was bang in the middle of my end of year exams... <_<

@Kastor, I am doing a medical degree remember, they aren't exactly known for giving students much free time :P  Given your past record of incidents do find it amusing hearing you complaining like this though :lol:

You make awesome Studio models, man! I used to have this incredible blood red sunburst Studio with gold hardware, and the Studio pickups were intense on the vibe!

Very well worded DoW, I appreciate your statement and totally understand.

Les Paul Supreme though.  :huh:  Second straight war he did that.  But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  We REALLY need to get some nation sitting rules in place if we don't have them so less actives can still fight.

• Upvote 1

o/ Cornerstone

Sick em

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Very well worded DoW, I appreciate your statement and totally understand.

Les Paul Supreme though.  :huh:  Second straight war he did that.  But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  We REALLY need to get some nation sitting rules in place if we don't have them so less actives can still fight.

I'd be happy to have a spar sometime if you like so long as we can plan it a bit in advance :)  It may have to wait until the Christmas holidays at this stage though as its going to be an exceptionally busy term :-/  If the powers that be could organize a nice world war around Christmas that would be ideal.  Those who know me from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) know that I'm usually the first into any war :)