Cornerstone Declaration

Senatorius

He somehow also has RL stuff going on roght when a war starts.

It has been happening for awhile on and off now iirc. So it just picked up now I imagine as classes start back up. 

Once again Kastor your stupidity astounds me.

• Upvote 1

Okey so You aré an allance without knowing what is going on. You still go to war not knowing if VE and Rose want more power.

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

oh how I am enjoying picking you guys apart.

• Upvote 2

Aye, I had been planning on fighting for a round.  I'm going to be away from Friday until Tuesday and didn't think to check whether I would have any wifi connection (I don't own a smartphone) since this is the only reason I might need it...  <_<   I probably wouldn't have managed more than a round or so in total anyway as I'll be starting back at Uni a week on Saturday and so my free time will be greatly limited.  Last war was bang in the middle of my end of year exams... <_<

@Kastor, I am doing a medical degree remember, they aren't exactly known for giving students much free time :P  Given your past record of incidents do find it amusing hearing you complaining like this though :lol:

I don't remember me ever running from a war. In fact while I've been rolled I talked tons of shit about the other alliance/person.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

We will always spill our blood for VE. We have been torn between many allies (and allies of allies) this war, but we will always stick by VE, as they stuck by us in our infant days.

Never forget where you came from.

As far as LPS, he is in medical school. If I were in medical school, I wouldn't even be playing this game at all, so props to him for at least trying. Besides, we will need his help rebuilding after this slaughterfest is over.