An announcement from The Knights Radiant

Dalinar

I'm sad to fight our former allies of the WWF days, VE was a great ally to have. I do not consider you as enemies, rather the shifting sands of time have brought us to the current point in time. These sand keep on shifting, times and circumstances change and I hope that the day comes when we don't have to look upon you from behind our arms and wearing camouflage. 

Duty, honor and friendship has bound Knights Radiant to The Syndicate since we formed and so I am happy to fight in defense of our allies.

Desolation approaches...

o/ KR

o/ Allies

Oh, the first real case of my pet peeve this war.  VE didn't declare war on tS. ;)

When will we see your DoW on Rose, the alliance you actually have the right treaty for?

Edited by Placentica

Oh, the first real case of my pet peeve this war.  VE didn't declare war on tS. ;)

When will we see your DoW on Rose, the alliance you actually have the right treaty for?

You could say the same about Rose or VE declaring on TS or Guardian respectively - they should have declared on Mensa, not us.  LIke I said before, everyone is declaring on their enemy's ally.  So, they certainly weren't the first.  Rose started that.

• Upvote 1

You could say the same about Rose or VE declaring on TS or Guardian respectively - they should have declared on Mensa, not us.  LIke I said before, everyone is declaring on their enemy's ally.  So, they certainly weren't the first.  Rose started that.

tumblr_inline_nnmu7oGwLr1r08h92_500.gif

MENSA started the war by declaring on an ally of ROSE for something ROSE did,.

Edited by Raven

Weren't you the guy who deleted his own nukes? And is currently getting whooped? Who doesn't matter again?

Yeah my nukes were getting spied away,why would I waste the resources i got from destroying them?

He's the guy who used his nuke of the day on my 1500 infra city. Hope it was worth.

It was worth it,I wanted to nuke you so bad :D
  • Upvote 1

They did recognize a state of hostilities against VE. I will admit I'd rather be fighting alongside The Syndicate against Rose, however it was decided that fighting VE was the better choice for our coalition, and as such we're fighting VE to help our coalition and The Syndicate.

Not like you matter anyway, but at least have fun!

We have no illusions about relevancy with our current score, but we're doing more fighting than we are sitting on the side lines, and that's what matters imo. 

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

They did recognize a state of hostilities against VE. I will admit I'd rather be fighting alongside The Syndicate against Rose, however it was decided that fighting VE was the better choice for our coalition, and as such we're fighting VE to help our coalition and The Syndicate.

We have no illusions about relevancy with our current score, but we're doing more fighting than we are sitting on the side lines, and that's what matters imo.

Us fighting along side our allies is more important then us trying to make our score relevant. Because that says more then our score.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Don't let others downplay your efforts. This war is a lot tighter than people realise, and you will have a significant impact no doubt.

Best of luck and have fun out there TKR!

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN