An Announcement from Flavortown

LordStrum

Hopefully someone can answer but i thought Rose and Ve were allies and I thought Rose and Black Knights were allies? And if so this war doesn't make sense...

tS and BK are allies

BK and Rose are allies

Rose/VE hit tS (activating MDoAP)

BK can't hit Rose

They hit VE

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 3

dpluao815a3.png

God dammit I loved this.

...... Ayyyy lmaoooo!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

tS and BK are allies

BK and Rose are allies

Rose/VE hit tS (activating MDoAP)

BK can't hit Rose

They hit VE

Incorrect, VE never hit tS, only Guardian. Everthing is fair in love as well as Orbis conflict(s). :)

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

"I remember when I was young like you, when I first started searching for Flavortown. lt was a good gig. Just me, my car, and all of America's greatest food, just out there, waiting for me to find it. But then the day came when I asked myself 'Who am I really? What is Flavortown?' Don't have that day, kid. You don't want to have that day. First comes the blow. You're doing just a line or two to stay hyped, but before you know it, you're sucking off some fry cook in a back ally to get your fix. Then the depression. When you realize there really is no Flavortown, no food Nirvana where everything tastes like God's semen and the burgers are half off on Tuesday. When you realize there's nothing really to live for. Just keep your optimism, kid. Don't think too hard. Never stop searching for Flavortown."

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win