A raven from the $yndicate

Prefonteen

What do you mean I haven't been around long enough? I was in VE for months.

As a multi/spy. congrats & stuff. No need to feed any more into that primal yolk.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

As for how serious I take the game, I literally just ended a sentence with "woof woof mother !@#$er". Do you need me to throw a lol in there for you to comprehend that I don't take it seriously? Lol.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

As for how serious I take the game, I literally just ended a sentence with "woof woof mother !@#$er". Do you need me to throw a lol in there for you to comprehend that I don't take it seriously? Lol.

You forgot to add a smiley/emoji. Ameture

scSqPGJ.gif

So, let me get this straight. BK is invited to a coalition channel to plan a war against their allies, when BK confirms that they have no wish to hit their own ally and then decides to hit a non ally plotting against their ally it displeases VE. How are you surprised? It seems like this is more of a ploy to discredit BK because they didn't follow along with you like you wanted them to. This kind of attitude is why we left Paragon in the first place. The only !@#$ here is you Impero. Woof woof mother !@#$er. Lol.

Accept BK isn't allied to Mensa and it's wasn't to plan a war, but to respond to a war Mensa started.  Won't disagree about the Impero stuff of course, but it's almost always a bad decision to hit your allies ally.  It' just weakens your own extended sphere.  Not always, but usually.  Granted I expect post war, BK loses Rose as an ally.  I'm not sure this war is worth losing a major ally over though, not like this.

Edit:  but yea, I didn't take your post as raging....I think that's just silly "umad" trolling by others.

Edited by Placentica

Accept BK isn't allied to Mensa and it's wasn't to plan a war, but to respond to a war Mensa started.  Won't disagree about the Impero stuff of course, but it's almost always a bad decision to hit your allies ally.  It' just weakens your own extended sphere.  Not always, but usually.  Granted I expect post war, BK loses Rose as an ally.  I'm not sure this war is worth losing a major ally over though, not like this.

Edit:  but yea, I didn't take your post as raging....I think that's just silly "umad" trolling by others.

Hey Steve,

I appreciate your sentiment but... We both know what a mess this war is, and that it's become a snowball escalation of tough decisions on all sides. If BK has openly told Rose/VE that they'd be pissed with a pre-empting their allies. If they (their coalition) then went ahead and did it anyways, they made a  conscious choice to disregard BK's considerations. I understand that this may have been seen/felt as a necessity because of grand-scale strategy. That tS needed to be pre-empted in order to come out of this war with minimal damage, but let's not pretend that any of this is BK's fault.

When you say 'its almost always bad to hit an allies ally', i'd like to point you towards the strike on tS, and the disregard that was shown for BK as an ally. When you state that you're not sure this war is worth losing a major ally over (not like this), i'd argue that this action is a direct result of Rose's. When we look at the core of this grievance, (if there is any) it does not start with BK.

A pre-empt can have strategic merit. But it's a well known fact that it also comes with certain risks and disadvantages. These are factors that one should always consider before making a move. It's silly to disregard the potential negative consequences of a move, expect the benefits and then be pissed when it eventually bites you. 

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

A beautiful DoW. Still disappointed in the withdrawal of tS from diplomatic relations with Rose. Personally I feel the channels of communication should always stay open - even with enemies.

Oblige pls. We get enough of Iso lovin in mi6.

Lxr4VfE.png