A raven from the $yndicate

Prefonteen

I'm not sure getting BK to turncoat is as dramatic as the red wedding, but it at least makes things interesting. For you and us, I think we both know this wont change anything, but I do wish you would have given thought to what you've done to their reputation.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I'm not sure getting BK to turncoat is as dramatic as the red wedding, but it at least makes things interesting. For you and us, I think we both know this wont change anything, but I do wish you would have given thought to what you've done to their reputation.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

Just could not resist

Untitled.png

I swear to !@#$ing god, if I see one more pot and kettle reference 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

There is a logical reaction to each action one takes. Your strategy involved declaring war on a BK ally. BK is a sovereign alliance, with a government that is competent and capable enough to make its own decisions. Perhaps you should have considered that before revolving your strategy around burning their allies.  The only entity that should be blamed for any damage to BK's reputation - damage which will likely exist mostly in the perception you yourself have of BK - would be those at the helm of your coalition.

BK sat in our coalition channel, talked with their allies about wanting to be involved, made every overture that they wanted to defend Rose and at the very least were staying neutral, and gave zero indication that they were about to turn tail. You know what this is and what you did to them here. I wont forget it, neither will many others. You can pat them on the back all you want and tell them they did the right thing, but in the back of their heads they will know what you did to them.

As for this war, a few more declarations on our body from what I understand are relatively under resources nations doesn't mean much, we have been trying to figure out a way to get on you without triggering BK anyway, and you gave it to us. We will still likely prevail.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

274b4919783f9bde7a0b4743a9c9c641.jpg

Give 'em the Evenflow $yndicate!

1SBd8Lx.gif

Turncoat? Messed up their reputation? Absurd. Both sides showed that abiding by rigid treaty lines was meaningless and BK had links to both sides. They clearly with this favoured your enemy, as such perhaps looking inwards and seeing why that may have happened might do some good in future. BK are a good alliance with good members, this doesn't change that. 

• Upvote 4

274b4919783f9bde7a0b4743a9c9c641.jpg

Give 'em the Evenflow $yndicate!

1SBd8Lx.gif

Turncoat? Messed up their reputation? Absurd. Both sides showed that abiding by rigid treaty lines was meaningless and BK had links to both sides. They clearly with this favoured your enemy, as such perhaps looking inwards and seeing why that may have happened might do some good in future. BK are a good alliance with good members, this doesn't change that. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I actually agree. I think BK is a good alliance with good people who fell for the low brow manipulation of others and did something which they should not have.

Why do you think they have the red wedding references?

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

Oh don't get me wrong, I actually agree. I think BK is a good alliance with good people who fell for the low brow manipulation of others and did something which they should not have.

You do understand that Robb was a terrible lord/king asking his lords to fight a losing and unwinnable war correct?

Untitled.png

BK sat in our coalition channel, talked with their allies about wanting to be involved, made every overture that they wanted to defend Rose and at the very least were staying neutral, and gave zero indication that they were about to turn tail. You know what this is and what you did to them here. I wont forget it, neither will many others. You can pat them on the back all you want and tell them they did the right thing, but in the back of their heads they will know what you did to them.

As for this war, a few more declarations on our body from what I understand are relatively under resources nations doesn't mean much, we have been trying to figure out a way to get on you without triggering BK anyway, and you gave it to us. We will still likely prevail.

They sat in your coalition as you planned to roll their ally?

No wonder they declared on you.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You do understand that Robb was a terrible lord/king asking his lords to fight a losing and unwinnable war correct?

Are you people saying I'm gonna have to start following that shitty ass show to pick up on subtext in DoW's and politics now? 

I refuse. You should all find better TV to watch.

wF9Bjre.gif

Just read the other post of yours (BK in your channel and all that). I think personally it is a simple case of keeping your options open, nothing malicious in it. 

Well people do love to RP that whenever they can. I usually don't put much stock in it meaning much, but I can see it I suppose. 

Or you could just read the books perhaps? That could work :P

That's substituting like for like, which is not improvement.

In other words, swap out a turd for a different turd and........well you can finish the thought.

wF9Bjre.gif