An Announcement from The North American Confederacy

George Clooney

Good luck guys, remember to buy my trades if you see them on the market ;)

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

And yet still, the fact remains it's a Chinese-made rag, same as any other, it's no one's fault but their own they hold such symbols above that of human kind interests.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, that flag means something a little big different here on Orbis?  Slavery has never been a thing here, nor was there any Reconstruction, Jim Crow, nor any need for a Civil Rights Movement.  Oh and, where is this Chinese factory (I assume it's a rag factory) you bring up?  What country on Orbis contains it?  No one in our alliance knows anything about it.

Look, I understand that in another universe it has become suddenly fashionable to hate on anything with the Stars and Bars on it (even if it was only used as a flag for less than two months and saw very limited distribution), but if you think that flag is the least politically correct, most objectionable thing on Orbis, it's not even close.

And yet still, the fact remains it's a Chinese-made rag, same as any other, it's no one's fault but their own they hold such symbols above that of human kind interests.

Yeah cool, sure. I was just pointing out that whilst calling others ignorant, you made a couple of grade-school calibre errors. But maybe you were just being ironic, in which case... well done!

Edited by Avruch

53102442.jpg

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Oh if we're going there (meaning off Orbis)...don't forget Kilpatrick (nicknamed "Kill Calvary" for his tendency to get his own troopers killed), Rosecrans, Buell, Banks, Sigel, Burnside, McClellan, and of course Butler (so despised by Southerns, and such a despotic military governor, chamber pots were made with his face in the bottom).  Truly stellar military leadership there...  :rolleyes:

What is "off Orbis?"  This is part of Orbis canon, dude.  Anything is fair game since we're doing RP.  Sherman tore that shit up and all his soldiers sang that song whilst doing so.

Priest of Dio

What is "off Orbis?"  This is part of Orbis canon, dude.  Anything is fair game since we're doing RP.  Sherman tore that !@#$ up and all his soldiers sang that song whilst doing so.

Which still doesn't help you, since the point was that not every Union general was a rockstar.  If you are trying to compare yourselves to the rockstars of the Union Army, you might want to check with a carpenter regarding size of the door frames in your alliance--your going to have trouble fitting your egos through a normal size frame.  While I'm sure you have very competent people among your alliance, you no doubt have your share of Kilpatricks, Rosecrans, Buells, Banks, Sigels, Burnsides, McClellans, and Butlers as well.

Which still doesn't help you, since the point was that not every Union general was a rockstar.  If you are trying to compare yourselves to the rockstars of the Union Army, you might want to check with a carpenter regarding size of the door frames in your alliance--your going to have trouble fitting your egos through a normal size frame.  While I'm sure you have very competent people among your alliance, you no doubt have your share of Kilpatricks, Rosecrans, Buells, Banks, Sigels, Burnsides, McClellans, and Butlers as well.

I'm a carpenter and we can all fit though the doorframes just fine.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I'm a carpenter and we can all fit though the doorframes just fine.

Wayne, considering that we all try to emulate a common standard build designed to fit through the doorframes I completely concur.  Find it funny that RP terms are being self-applied with the aim to self-prove this poster's point.  I guess sometimes a paradigm can also be a jail cell.  

Priest of Dio

Wayne, considering that we all try to emulate a common standard build designed to fit through the doorframes I completely concur.  Find it funny that RP terms are being self-applied with the aim to self-prove this poster's point.  I guess sometimes a paradigm can also be a jail cell.  

I literally am a carpenter though bruh

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

What is "off Orbis?"  This is part of Orbis canon, dude.  Anything is fair game since we're doing RP.  Sherman tore that !@#$ up and all his soldiers sang that song whilst doing so.

55c266d351ac42605d480dea3da5b74c.jpg

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

An Alliance of cowards. NAC jumps in long after VE. Round two is comming.

but, but... Do you even market bruh? prices are going down for about everything. While it's not definitive proof the conflict's about over, my money's firmly on the table. Kiddos gotta go back to school and stuff :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

but, but... Do you even market bruh? prices are going down for about everything. While it's not definitive proof the conflict's about over, my money's firmly on the table. Kiddos gotta go back to school and stuff :P

maybe the war is ending but NAC doesn't deserve peace

• Upvote 1