An Announcement from The North American Confederacy

George Clooney

As an honorary member of Guardian, if the fine members of NAC are having trouble finding a target, I offer you some space in my defense slot (oh baby). https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767

If you ZI some folks in this unfortunately named alliance I will only like you more than I already do. 

We were told hands off of Prefontaine. He has an old War buddy in the upper GOV of our alliance. (True story) But thanks for the offer Prefontaine.

VE has stood by NAC's side since our creation. We would of been steam rolled by a much larger alliance many times over without their protection. If any small alliance is fortunate enough to have a protector like VE then they are truly blessed. We realize what we bring to the table is but a fraction of what a large alliance can bring. However no alliance could be more loyal to another as we are to VE. What we have, we gladly throw on the raging fire of war to stand with VE against any and all opponents.

We have no animosity toward Guardian. We admire their fighting spirit. However where VE goes to war so does NAC. As long as VE will have us.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure Guardian can make short work of a bunch of ignorant rednecks living in the 19th century.

o/Guardian

OOC:  Yes, its nice for a protectorate to stand with their protector, but I gotta show my love for the big G, m'kay?

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

I'm pretty sure Guardian can make short work of a bunch of ignorant rednecks living in the 19th century.

o/Guardian

OOC:  Yes, its nice for a protectorate to stand with their protector, but I gotta show my love for the big G, m'kay?

Truly though, if we're gonna be all about political correctness at least understand that so-called "Confederate flag" never was a CSA national flag. It was the battle flag of Tennessee. When an ignorant individual calls others ignorant is creates one helluva dichotomy, doesn't it? :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Truly though, if we're gonna be all about political correctness at least understand that so-called "Confederate flag" never was a CSA national flag. It was the battle flag of Tennessee. When an ignorant individual calls others ignorant is creates one helluva dichotomy, doesn't it? :P

My god some one knows the difference between the two flags!!!! its about time!!!!

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Except in this case, the bloodstained banner was eventually one of the flags of the Confederacy and did contain the battle flag in it. Of course, it was proceeded with the stainless banner (which also had the battle flag) and the stars and bars (which is a weird inbred cousin of the flag of Texas and the Betsy Ross flag), but few people remember all of those.

That said, since ya'll do use the bloodstained banner, might as well toss out an invective:

I will rip down your bloodstained banner and wipe my rebel ass with it faster than the Federals did during the War of Northern Aggression. Now come on and draw you dandies. You aren't worth my time unless you can fire the first shot.

• Upvote 1

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Except in this case, the bloodstained banner was eventually one of the flags of the Confederacy and did contain the battle flag in it. Of course, it was proceeded with the stainless banner (which also had the battle flag) and the stars and bars (which is a weird inbred cousin of the flag of Texas and the Betsy Ross flag), but few people remember all of those.

That said, since ya'll do use the bloodstained banner, might as well toss out an invective:

I will rip down your bloodstained banner and wipe my rebel ass with it faster than the Federals did during the War of Northern Aggression. Now come on and draw you dandies. You aren't worth my time unless you can fire the first shot.

Stop getting so cheeky man, I imagine your face was as red as a fire truck when you typed that. The fact is ALL flags, regardless of nationality are metaphorically and, in countless more cases, literally dripping with human blood. The problem

isn't which particular Chinese-made piece of cloth men and women throughout history have marched to their death believing in, it's that they felt it necessary to murder other human beings because of said symbolism.

By all means though, keep thumping your chest to that jingoistic banter. Just be mindful of the fact that without followers of the state worshipping said symbolism, there'd be no reason for any of it. A symbol only holds as much power over an individual as he or she allows it to.

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Stop getting so cheeky man, I imagine your face was as red as a fire truck when you typed that. The fact is ALL flags, regardless of nationality are metaphorically and, in countless more cases, literally dripping with human blood. The problem

isn't which particular Chinese-made piece of cloth men and women throughout history have marched to their death believing in, it's that they felt it necessary to murder other human beings because of said symbolism.

By all means though, keep thumping your chest to that jingoistic banter. Just be mindful of the fact that without followers of the state worshipping said symbolism, there'd be no reason for any of it. A symbol only holds as much power over an individual as he or she allows it to.

Ugh... what? I'm not mad about the flag. My family was one of those "Old Southern" types, so I do have a Bloodstained Banner folded up in the closet next to Old Glory. I was more poking fun at the "bloodstained" part. "Shitstained," anyone?

The one thing that always bothered me about censorship of symbols is that people will just move on to a new one. So, no, I don't care about the flag argument :P I was just saying it was incorporated into two of the flags.

Awwwww, we don't get to attack Pre, Jim? D: But I saved a nuke for him :(

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

This is going to bite back on NAC hard, I guarantee it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sweet Potato seabasstion of PowerPrittGlue declared war upon King ODriscoll of UTSA. seabasstion's justification for the war was, "You brought this on yourself".

Sweet Potato seabasstion of PowerPrittGlue declared war upon Emperor George Clooney of New Kentucky. seabasstion's justification for the war was, "This, is, SPARTA!".

• Upvote 2

Serious question, since you attacked members of Mensa HQ, you are aware that this activated our MDP with UPN, right?

edit:  grammar d'oh

Edited by PigInZen
  • Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

You've also attacked Mensa HQ

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Did we do that................ Not sure why you are still pretending that the treaty web was not activated anyway. Alliances can attack who they want to, for whatever reason they want to. If an alliance decides their defensive treaty is now an offensive treaty they will do it despite who attacked who. NAC did not start anything that was not already started.

An alliance that needs a cover excuse to do what they were going to do anyway would of found one if NAC had attacked Mensa HQ or not.

• Upvote 1

I can't keep track of whether all you people care about a CB or not.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16794

Hey Dargole, you are aware that you're locked in a battle against 7 nations right?  Why did you go in vacation mode?  That's just free loot/damage now to those opened battles.

You did do some damage though.  Props for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did we do that................ Not sure why you are still pretending that the treaty web was not activated anyway. Alliances can attack who they want to, for whatever reason they want to. If an alliance decides their defensive treaty is now an offensive treaty they will do it despite who attacked who. NAC did not start anything that was not already started.

An alliance that needs a cover excuse to do what they were going to do anyway would of found one if NAC had attacked Mensa HQ or not.

How's the fight going from vacation mode? You're doing it wrong.

• Upvote 4

I never used the word flag, so it might be ignorant to accuse me of not understanding which flag is which.

Duke of House Greyjoy

I never used the word flag, so it might be ignorant to accuse me of not understanding which flag is which.

In your defense, Aisha (not that you need it), the poster to which you're replying is engaging in hair-splitting of the highest order.  It's not like anyone on the correct side of that war gave ANY !@#$ about the details of the flag waving on the other side.  The argument over what symbol represented what portion of that failed endeavor is the Chewbacca defense at its finest.

Priest of Dio

Uh? The standard "confederate flag" is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, or one of them. The flag that NAC uses is the "Blood-Stained Banner", an official flag of the Confederate States of America. 

Uh? The standard "confederate flag" is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, or one of them. The flag that NAC uses is the "Blood-Stained Banner", an official flag of the Confederate States of America.

And yet still, the fact remains it's a Chinese-made rag, same as any other, it's no one's fault but their own they hold such symbols above that of human kind interests. Edited by Robert House
  • Upvote 1