Roz Wei

Rozalia

You're correct, you no longer have any legs to stand on.

How dare you, citizen and nation of Roz Wei. The beloved Rozalia is no more than scummy attempt to make us laugh. So laugh on this ()

LTcxGHN.jpg

6.5% bonus. We're definitely being flooded as soon as possible 

Just checked and I see PUPPETS is also blue, was wondering why you had such an interest. I believe 6.5% might be under the new system the highest it's ever been? Not sure on that but I think so due to only currently having the 4 blue alliances of Roz Wei, Fark, Cobalt, and Evenstar on it (while yellow and green were quickly flooded). Well whatever happens:

7ef781e8ba706d9453e9117dc5587853.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just checked and I see PUPPETS is also blue, was wondering why you had such an interest. I believe 6.5% might be under the new system the highest it's ever been? Not sure on that but I think so due to only currently having the 4 blue alliances of Roz Wei, Fark, Cobalt, and Evenstar on it (while yellow and green were quickly flooded). Well whatever happens:

7ef781e8ba706d9453e9117dc5587853.jpg

Yup, ya gotta love the Muppets...I mean PUPPETS.

And I think the highest was 6% on green, so we've made a new world record!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Why does it seem like people like copying people? Hmmm?

There is no such thing as copying for the Son of Heaven. When a thing is done it is firstly the beginning as clearly the Son of Heaven thought of it first and merely let others do it before him. Secondly it is the end as no better version than the one of the Son of Heaven's can be done. 

• Upvote 1

There is no such thing as copying for the Son of Heaven. When a thing is done it is firstly the beginning as clearly the Son of Heaven thought of it first and merely let others do it before him. Secondly it is the end as no better version than the one of the Son of Heaven's can be done. 

NO ON E IS THE SON OF HEAVEN EXCEPT HELL

LTcxGHN.jpg

Is this supposed to be a Rozalia version of Cao Wei?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--