Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

so it would be hit guardian or hit mensa and have guardian hit them?

Sure.  I was just clarifying your post.  You folks are the ones that care about 'paper' and pixels more than me.  But you are still not honoring you paper treaties.  The clock ticks on.

By the way - I am just a normal member and not part of the alliance.  If I am wrong about the treaty web it is on me and me alone.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

you cant leave yet, we havent even had a chance to nuke each other.

8 am est . this is when the first nuke fall. I hope that it will not effect the spooning part. God I look forward to that. PS make sure that you pick a city that has no damage in it to drop your nuke on. I want you to have full effect. 

so it would be hit guardian or hit mensa and have guardian hit them?

Technically the treaty with Mensa is non-chaining so assisting them would have been optional. Would we have acted upon that optional clause? I guess we'll never know.

• Upvote 2

Technically the treaty with Mensa is non-chaining so assisting them would have been optional. Would we have acted upon that optional clause? I guess we'll never know.

Did anyone try diplomacy in this entire mess, I wonder?

scSqPGJ.gif

8 am est . this is when the first nuke fall. I hope that it will not effect the spooning part. God I look forward to that. PS make sure that you pick a city that has no damage in it to drop your nuke on. I want you to have full effect.

We were doing so well, and then you gotta go and insult me like this? I'm already game, you dont need to drop the negs.