Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

"Mensa Stop rhis!"

"Mensa, Stip doing this for politics!"

"Mensa, It's your loss!"

"Syndicate, You beyrayed us!"

Thus, They deckare war on guardian.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

08/24/2015 06:23 am

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Codaguay. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Codonia and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Vinir. The attack destroyed 1,590.00 infrastructure in the city of Kyoto and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Gladius. The attack destroyed 1,670.00 infrastructure in the city of Gamwich and 2 improvements..

08/24/2015 06:24 am

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Kosharna. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of AbuDhabi and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of WolfVale. The attack destroyed 1,510.00 infrastructure in the city of PHX and 2 improvements..

Sigh...

• Upvote 3

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Codaguay. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Codonia and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Vinir. The attack destroyed 1,590.00 infrastructure in the city of Kyoto and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Gladius. The attack destroyed 1,670.00 infrastructure in the city of Gamwich and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Kosharna. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of AbuDhabi and 2 improvements..

Tormentarii John Henry Holliday of Old West detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of WolfVale. The attack destroyed 1,510.00 infrastructure in the city of PHX and 2 improvements..

Sigh...

Nice!

08/23 08:24 pmAlec of Nova Polska has executed an espionage operation to sabotage aircraft in your country. They were not successful.

VE confirmed for trying to spy out planes.

We recieved reports that you was attempting to build WMDs a stealth bomber facility. We couldn't allow that to happen, although surely this spy op wasn't authorized, (I'm assuming) and was a complete failure, we must still see to it North Korea Shikoinij does not reach this point in developmental capacity. 

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

>People start raiding me for money.

How about no?

I think this is a perfect time to buy a new city to prevent you from collecting the spoils of war.

Hmm...what should I call it...

>Nukes everywhere.

Thus, Los Alamos was born to spite thee.

• Upvote 5

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Understandable reasons given in the DoW. Two alliances that I respect going at it, what's not to like?

Good luck, have fun

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

But America VE! I promise I don't have any oil. I don't need to be destroyed liberated. Maybe you should try Mensa.

uDQW70b.jpg

But, America VE does see you have gasoline. Close enough to oil. Here have some democracy fruit.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg