Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

Oh but they have :P They have done quite a bit. And remember ... Pixels will be pixels ;)

Pixels can be regained. Vanguard's pixel will bounce back after this. 

Hey magic, how do you think we'll be able to divide time between the two games?

Oh wait...  ;)

Oh but they have :P They have done quite a bit. And remember ... Pixels will be pixels ;)

Pixels can be regained. Vanguard's pixel will bounce back after this. 

I will shed a single manly tear as I order my next airstrike on infra, xdxd.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

Imperator Impero of Il Impero Romano ordered a ground attack upon the nation of PowerPrittGlue led by Sweet Potato seabasstion. The attack was an utter failure. Imperator Impero's forces lost 145 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Sweet Potato seabasstion's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Compo and 0 improvements. Imperator Impero stole $0.00 in the attack.

That's our leader folks, only he can lose a ground attack to a guy with 0 ground troops.

Maybe the army got lost in sea's cities?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

lol you're so wrong I don't even know where to start.

Try your best

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Imperator Impero of Il Impero Romano ordered a ground attack upon the nation of PowerPrittGlue led by Sweet Potato seabasstion. The attack was an utter failure. Imperator Impero's forces lost 145 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Sweet Potato seabasstion's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Compo and 0 improvements. Imperator Impero stole $0.00 in the attack.

That's our leader folks, only he can lose a ground attack to a guy with 0 ground troops.

They must hate Sweet Potatoes.... I dont blame them Sweet Potatoes aren't the best thing in the world :P

At the end of the day, all this shows is that treaties are pointless, as VE and Rose have just shown they couldn't give a toss anyway, so in that way, why should anyone else.

Quite right.

lol we will do a lot better regaining our standing than your little alliance is going to do :P Just sayin Roz

I have complete confidence that Vanguard will be fine after all of this.

Well we have not quite yet reached any standing to regain, but in time... well we'll see.

I hope so too.

Looks like we have the first casualty of the war.  

bullet_blue.png08/23 06:49 pm - Sweeeeet Ronny D removed Kim-Jay from the alliance Viridian Entente.

bullet_blue.png08/23 06:46 pm - Libertia had war declared by trolly for the reason of "You're a disease and I'm the cure.".

yeah i tried to kick him 10 mins earlier since he is inactive, but i used his nation name and not his actual name, so good work picking him up.

.25% of a nations population is converted to soldiers on the defense. It's an old system from early alpha that only a few people remember and, obviously, younger players don't know about. It's so old Sheepy had to look in the files for it.

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nice job on your oppenig attack Impero. Still I cant help but wonder why you attacked us. Like we attacked anyone. Oh well you got 70 nukes coming you way.

All can be found in the OP. Once again, nothing personal man, I'm sure we will all enjoy it.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

.25% of a nations population is converted to soldiers on the defense. It's an old system from early alpha that only a few people remember and, obviously, younger players don't know about. It's so old Sheepy had to look in the files for it.

No I'm pretty certain it was over exposure to ghost pepper tot sauce. You don't know you've gone too far until it is way too late

• Upvote 1

The light of Dio has shined upon Seabasstion.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."