Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Impero

AS6veLordAnnouncement.png

Declaration of War

War is not always good against evil, one ideology against another, or some existential struggle with a greater meaning. Sometimes it is merely a calculated maneuver, intended to vult oneself to new heights of control or influence. The latter such is what we currently have at hand. Mensa took a calculated risk when it attacked Vanguard, citing grievances with Rose, and the reason is simply that they wanted to better their position. I will not fault them, but I think it is important to recognize things for what they are.

This is not a war over out of character insults. This is not a war to stop some egregious conduct. Parading about with a laundry list of instagram slights or emotional wounds created by advertisements is nothing more than pretext, and to pretend otherwise in an attempt reap benefits via sympathy in game is just as poor forum as the original out of character insult.

All that being said, this war will still rage on. We welcome it. Mensa's actions in declaring on Vanguard have set the tone for this struggle. It will be one of politics, not of merit, and we have chosen to respond in turn. As the screen shots have shown Mensa, you desire Paragon to attack you, so that you may force your new and unwitting treaty partners to wage your war for you. I am deeply sorry, but we will not bite. Vanguard will be rebuilt, and instead, you will be punished for your sins in a different manner.

Lately, you have been emboldened by your new treaty partners and the "sphere" you feel they create around you. Brazen affronts have taken place across the globe. As such, we will temper your attitude by putting down that from which you feel you draw your power. This does come at the expense of non involved parties. Guardian, who just so recently faced destruction. Our former brothers in The Syndicate, who turned their back on us in an attempt to become the political center of their own universe only to find themselves playing second fiddle to you. Both of their blood will be on your hands. 

Then this will end. 

The Viridian Entente hereby declares war on Guardian.

Signed,

AS6veGreatSeal_zpsrwygeumo.gif

Impero, Lord of the Entente

Smooth, Secretary of State

Presidential, Secretary of Internal Affairs

Sweeeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense

Goldie, Secretary of Economics

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I'm more interested in when SRD is going to get a forum avatar.

Thats will only happen if Admin makes me do it, or just auto gives me one.

Also good luck to Guardian, this is a shitty way to go about war, but we gotta play the game, and this is how it goes.   Good luck to you guys

• Upvote 1

While you may think it quite clever all of it rides on SK, UPN, and DEIC sitting back and waiting for their turn in 3 or 4 months time. Who have seen Syndicate and Guardian be attacked as Rose/VE believes them to be part of a plot by Mensa. As such while perhaps DEIC might not be, both UPN and SK are in their sights as guilty parties. Look forward to that I guess. 

As for Vanguard... I'd be pretty impressed if they can regain their "standing" after all this. I think a merge into Rose is more likely then anything else myself, but hopefully that won't be the case.