Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

Just like with the SDI in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), the ID is not cooperating with me. >_<

Still a fun fight thus far, though!

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Like this if you got nuked ha.  This war is something ha.

I would like to petition once more for adding a dislike button to the forums.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just like with the SDI in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), the ID is not cooperating with me. >_<

Still a fun fight thus far, though!

All I do is block block block no matter what.

Lxr4VfE.png

All I do is block block block no matter what.

Got fighting on your mind and can never get enough?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

08/28/2015 11:18 am

Kurdizzle Kurdanak of Sinkleraken launched a missile upon the nation of Gamma Quadrant. The missile was blocked by the Iron Dome National Project in the nation of Gamma Quadrant, and no damage was done.

Kurdizzle Kurdanak of Sinkleraken launched a missile upon the nation of Kosher Deli. The missile was blocked by the Iron Dome National Project in the nation of Kosher Deli, and no damage was done.

Kurdizzle Kurdanak of Sinkleraken launched a missile upon the nation of World Wide Web. The missile was blocked by the Iron Dome National Project in the nation of World Wide Web, and no damage was done.

Sheepy pls
xzhPlEh.png?1

Sheepy pls

I feel your pain on a different level.

08/28 06:24 am Leader of the pack jaguar of Jagulandia launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 301.00 infrastructure in the city of DOTA as well as one bank.

08/27 11:06 pm President Matthews5226 of Midwestern States of America launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 342.00 infrastructure in the city of Pepsi as well as one oil refinery.

08/27 10:15 pm Master Assassin Ezio Auditore of Suikoden launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 316.00 infrastructure in the city of SponseredByFOFA as well as one barracks.

6XmKiC2.png

08/28 06:24 am Leader of the pack jaguar of Jagulandia launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 301.00 infrastructure in the city of DOTA as well as one bank.

08/27 11:06 pm President Matthews5226 of Midwestern States of America launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 342.00 infrastructure in the city of Pepsi as well as one oil refinery.

08/27 10:15 pm Master Assassin Ezio Auditore of Suikoden launched a missile upon your nation of Rage. The attack destroyed 316.00 infrastructure in the city of SponseredByFOFA as well as one barracks.

oh that's such a bite but just a bite

Just bad luck. 50% odds in each encounter, not really that unlikely that you'd miss all three. What are you begging Sheepy to do?

"Begging"? I just found my bad luck amusing, I'm not asking for anything to change. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

08/28 07:00 AM

Prince Admiral TheNG launched some fireworks upon his nation of The Terapin Federation. The celebration in honor of not being at war like a scrub inspired 301.00 people in the city of Mitras as well as one dog.

08/28 07:03 AM

Prince Admiral TheNG ordered a ground parade upon the nation of The Terapin Federation led by himself. The parade was an immense triumph. Prince Admiral TheNG's marchers included 300 soldiers and 10 tanks, while The Terapin Federation's parade watchers included 20,000 people and 0 tanks. The celebration parade included 45.62 floats in the city of Mitras and 1 fire truck. Prince Admiral TheNG spent $27,000.00 on the parade.

8/28 07:05 AM

The festivities continue to rage on, with no end in sight....

I'm a big fan of NetHack and other *nix based roguelike games.  There's a potion of hallucination in that game that makes all the output read like this.  I would love to have an easter egg in P&W that would do the same.  

Priest of Dio

That what happens when one keep attacking me, they'll eat my assassin missiles.

You, sir, are in the wrong alliance. Go check out the "Assassin Order" or something. They have a nice pip which you could use ;)  and you won't be involved in a losing war.

Don't think I did not notice Raven's @C alliance but Rose has been good to me since EoS collaspse a yr ago, so Im sticking to my assassin creed loyalty code :)

Edited by Ezio Auditore