Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

The VE Declaration was written much better.  This reads like a high school girl's love note to her crush.

Well you can write a better one for Mensa when they declare on Rose. I mean Mensa was talking all about how they won't leave an ally hanging for long at all. Hell I expected a declaration before the update with how much you guys made it seem Rose waiting any amount of time was a horrible thing.

scSqPGJ.gif

@Molly - I don't believe in long winded BS and quite frankly I just wanted to throw up a "Rose declares war on tS" but it seemed like I should give it at least a smidgen of garnish.

@Pre offer still stands.

You're showing your age and immaturity. Also please refrain from log-dropping a private channel that has nothing to do with P&W in the future, thanks.

I thought you condemned all types of OOC attacks. And no, it wasn't from a private channel.

Edited by Isolatar

@Pre offer still stands.

If you want to make me dictator of Rose, sure. I accept.

I'm wondering where all the outrage is from Mensa about Mensa not defending Mensa's allies from these tactical outrageous attacks.

scSqPGJ.gif

I think Abbas was working on one, so I can only assume we'll never see it. Also it's gotten a lot quieter around here these past 15 hours or so.

I hope you are ready to eat those words when a reply comes before the 4 days golden standard of the tardy Rose, Pref, xdxd.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

I hope you are ready to eat those words when a reply comes before the 4 days golden standard of the tardy Rose, Pref, xdxd.

We all know you're afraid of attacking Rose directly so we're probably going to be waiting for a while.

We learnt from the best

If we had a "protectorate" we would !@#$ing protect them, not ignore attacks on them.  But whatever, play your stupid game of semantics.  Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Priest of Dio

If we had a "protectorate" we would !@#$ protect them, not ignore attacks on them.  But whatever, play your stupid game of semantics.  Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Really?  And if you had an issue with an alliance you would attack them directly and not their ally.   Rose isn't stupid, they know you were trying to bait them into a war, in which you would easily win.  Its the exact same reason you hit Vanguard and not Rose in your DOW, to pretend anything different is just stupid, and I assume you aren't stupid.

You know for a group of people that complain about !@#$ posters all the time, your alliance is easily the biggest violator of it.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Really?  And if you had an issue with an alliance you would attack them directly and not their ally.   Rose isn't stupid, they know you were trying to bait them into a war, in which you would easily win.  Its the exact same reason you hit Vanguard and not Rose in your DOW, to pretend anything different is just stupid, and I assume you aren't stupid.

You know for a group of people that complain about !@#$ posters all the time, your alliance is easily the biggest violator of it.

Funny, but if your alliance would PROTECT its PROTECTORATES then perhaps there might not be as much trolling occurring here over it.  But it's easier to label that a shit post than to admit it, I guess...

Priest of Dio

Funny, but if your alliance would PROTECT its PROTECTORATES then perhaps there might not be as much trolling occurring here over it.  But it's easier to label that a !@#$ post than to admit it, I guess...

We have one protectorate, who we continuously protect (damn it, Arrgh). Maybe you were confused about his AA?

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png