Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

You and I both know that Alpha isn't really relevant to this war, why would Mensa waste resources on you? Really, no one has a copy of the incriminating evidence besides Pfeiffer? Sounds made up, then.

Lol Mensa was planning on hitting Alpha. What are you talking about?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

And they don't look like idiots by hitting Vanguard and nothing happening? Double standards galore here.

Pfeiffer makes horrible comments, nothing.

Rose re-post Pfeiffers picture. Terrible

Mensa hits Vanguard. "Smart decisions"

Rose hits tS. "You guys are dumb."

In the situation I outlined just about everyone involved would look like idiots rather than just mensa. Now, I could be wrong but I have the sneaking suspicion that tS will do far better than vanguard is due to our preparation. Plus we have other allies who can come in that aren't mensa. Whereas vanguard will more than likely just be left out to burn should mensa not hit rose.

Rose and mensa both want to hit each other, mensa hits Vanguard and rose hits tS, both in bids to draw the other into a war. Both of their cards have been played, now instead of calling in mensa tS calls in its other allies, rose may win may lose but either way they take a hit whereas their real target wrecks their ally and walks away from it all relatively alright. Mensa completed their objective albeit through proxy, rose doesn't do that at all. Who wins?

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png

Jesus James, take a serious pill and chill out.  The "threat" to hit Alpha was not ever serious and just a minor blip in an open discussion on our forums.  It certainly wan't kicked around in leadership.

And could you be anymore tryhard about the OOC attack?  Since you weren't there and only have second-hand information have you considered that perhaps, just perhaps you have incomplete information regarding the whole deal?  Oh, but of course not.  This is Orbis and most everyone is convinced they have all the answers.

Carry on then

Priest of Dio

Agent W, you cannot blame Rose for reposting a picture of Pfeiffer when Pfeiffer has horrible, horrible, things. He is the biggest jerk in P&W history. You need to hold him to the same standards you are Rose.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Agent W, you cannot blame Rose for reposting a picture of Pfeiffer when Pfeiffer has horrible, horrible, things. He is the biggest jerk in P&W history. You need to hold him to the same standards you are Rose.

I certainly hold him to the same standard. I have repeatedly said that I condemn all OOC attacks, regardless of where they originate. I know Pfeiffer has a reputation, however, we have not personally interacted, so it's harder for me to pass judgement.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

"It was just a precaution and they were just discussions." amirite Iso? :3

12:22 AM <Isolatar> Also what are you on about?
12:22 AM  â†” Draeg nipped out  
12:22 AM  â‡ Draeg quit ([email protected]) Connection reset by peer
12:22 AM  â†’ Draeg joined ([email protected])
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> ur mother Isolatar
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> I don't really know
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> I just like to throw gas on the fire :P

That OOC insult hurt me

Jesus James, take a serious pill and chill out.  The "threat" to hit Alpha was not ever serious and just a minor blip in an open discussion on our forums.  It certainly wan't kicked around in leadership.

And could you be anymore tryhard about the OOC attack?  Since you weren't there and only have second-hand information have you considered that perhaps, just perhaps you have incomplete information regarding the whole deal?  Oh, but of course not.  This is Orbis and most everyone is convinced they have all the answers.

Carry on then

Lets assume I don't know what the 'ad' was and the OOC attack was as horrible as you say it was, why is Pfeiffer excused from his much worse OOC attacks? 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

12:22 AM <Isolatar> Also what are you on about?
12:22 AM  â†” Draeg nipped out  
12:22 AM  â‡ Draeg quit ([email protected]) Connection reset by peer
12:22 AM  â†’ Draeg joined ([email protected])
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> ur mother Isolatar
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> I don't really know
12:23 AM <Eumirbago> I just like to throw gas on the fire :P

That OOC insult hurt me

You're showing your age and immaturity. Also please refrain from log-dropping a private channel that has nothing to do with P&W in the future, thanks.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

The one thing that bothers me, is that members of Rose previously denied that members of their leadership had nothing to do with the ad in question.  Yet through Oblige's apology and offering to 1v1 Mensa ( Which I honestly wish had happened. :(  Would've been fun to be a nuclear waste land! ), then this declaration...

Oblige, are you a member of their leadership?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Lets assume I don't know what the 'ad' was and the OOC attack was as horrible as you say it was, why is Pfeiffer excused from his much worse OOC attacks? 

1.  False equivalency.  Look it up.

2.  No one ever excuses Pfeiffer, hell, ask any Mensa HQ member, most of us dislike him but respect the &#33;@#&#036; out of the work he puts in.

• Upvote 4

Priest of Dio

2.  No one ever excuses Pfeiffer, hell, ask any Mensa HQ member, most of us dislike him but respect the !@#$ out of the work he puts in.

I wouldn't say 'respect', more grateful that we don't have to do any of the work...

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

23370_10151371876940932_1880289473_n.jpg

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The ad was not an OOC attack, it didn't even invade privacy. "We are coming for you Mensa" is the extent of the wording. I have logs of Pfeiffer with some nasty OOC attacks on other memebrs though. Don't see you holding him to the same standard.

As do I :P

Here's the thing, the ad was leaked... and it never went up officially, because Rose barred the member from posting it. That member got in trouble, and that was that. I'm not surprised that James II has logs, I have information about different things he's said that are pretty mindblowing. So yeah, the OOC attacks complaint is pretty silly.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Rose's strategy in all of this is interesting. 

Maybe they think that by making irrational decisions they'll have the upper hand? It's not easy predicting a fools next step. Maybe next they'll just decommission all of their military, just to make this all more confusing?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

this dow is very dissappointing.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light