Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

Sort of the same how Mensa is mad at rose and so they hit Vanguard and Rose's protectorate. :)

Oh, I think it's ridiculous on both angles.  But hitting someone to get at someone else is a time-honored tradition.  Hitting someone not in the war to honor your MDP?  Not so much.

g23Jm5K.png

Oh, I think it's ridiculous on both angles.  But hitting someone to get at someone else is a time-honored tradition.  Hitting someone not in the war to honor your MDP?  Not so much.

Hitting Mensa would have brought same result but with tS declaring on Rose, either way the MDP has to be followed.

dpluao815a3.png

And couldn't this have been done at the start or at the very least 2 days ago? Why wait so late to do a move you could have already done? I suppose you got some more nukes in the meantime so maybe that was it, but I don't think that was worth leaving Vanguard in the ring with Mensa for so long... but I suppose why should I care about such things, Vanguard clearly doesn't. Treaty was also not honoured but again, if they don't care. 

Congratulations to Rose, condolences to Vanguard, godspeed to the Syndicate.

• Upvote 4

And couldn't this have been done at the start or at the very least 2 days ago? Why wait so late to do a move you could have already done? I suppose you got some more nukes in the meantime so maybe that was it, but I don't think that was worth leaving Vanguard in the ring with Mensa for so long... but I suppose why should I care about such things, Vanguard clearly doesn't. Treaty was also not honoured but again, if they don't care. 

Congratulations to Rose, condolences to Vanguard, godspeed to the Syndicate.

giphy.gif

Man, did I miss war. Looking forward to a fun time, Lord Bagel and Buzz Lightyear!

xzhPlEh.png?1

Oh, I think it's ridiculous on both angles. But hitting someone to get at someone else is a time-honored tradition. Hitting someone not in the war to honor your MDP? Not so much.

Mensa made this choice, and what follows are the natural consequences of their actions. Speak with them about your greviences.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

What will this war be called? For the wikipedia article, of course.

The Hypocritical War of course

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

So Rose commits OOC attacks on the scale of Biodad, refuses to punish the responsible parties, then attacks a former ally who had decided to take as many steps as possible to avoid doing wrong by people they no longer held a treaty with.

You stay classy, Rose.

Pfeiffer and I do not run in the same social circles, however, I condemn OOC attacks in all forms. It is well known that members of Rose perpetrated OOC attacks and refused to atone for their sins, however.

I don't believe you know what the ad was. It was anything but an OOC attack. And as it turns out, his privacy was never invaded. He provided the picture used, and there was nothing 'horrible' about the ad. A simple "We're coming for you Mensa" in summary. Not even a nasty word.

"Your friends hit ours, and instead of actually defending them I guess we'll attack someone else."

Minor league teams, sheesh.

Mensa hit two of Roses allies because he told people his feelings were hurt. And this is your criticism?

Like I said, I'm not in his social circles, but if Pfeiffer or Mensa committed OOC attacks, I'd condemn them as well.

@Iso: I'm well aware of the events leading up to the Paragon cancellation, it was a political decision that we chose to make, that our membership and government were in agreement with. We have not committed OOC attacks or done anything uncouth, I cannot say the same for Rose.

I have logs of Pfeiffer saying much worse things than someone re-posting a picture he posted on the OWF.

Again chimaera, Mensa hits two Rose allies because he claims his feelings were hurt (Which I find hard to believe considering the "horrible ad" was anything but horrible. This is your criticism?

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Whale would you look at that

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

@James: Two wrongs do not make a right, if Pfeiffer committed OOC attacks, I do not condone them,

The real issue here is that Rose essentially decided not to defend Vanguard and hit tS who took every precaution and nicety left to us to not try to aggressively go after people who up until a week or two ago, we were treatied to.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

@James: Two wrongs do not make a right, if Pfeiffer committed OOC attacks, I do not condone them,

The real issue here is that Rose essentially decided not to defend Vanguard and hit tS who took every precaution and nicety left to us to not try to aggressively go after people who up until a week or two ago, we were treatied to.

How can you criticise Rose for hitting a Mensa ally who has been antagonistic and supported Mensa actions even though they hadn't even seen the ad?

Mensa hit two Rose allies "because Pfeiffer's feelings were hurt." If anyone had seen the ad they would know it was not an OOC attack at all, nor was privacy invaded. Rose has more right to hit tS than Mensa has to hit Vanguard and that protectrate whose name I can't spell of the top of my head.

How can you criticise Rose for hitting a Mensa ally who has been antagonistic and supported Mensa actions even though they hadn't even seen the ad?

Mensa hit two Rose allies "because Pfeiffer's feelings were hurt." If anyone had seen the ad they would know it was not an OOC attack at all, nor was privacy invaded. Rose has more right to hit tS than Mensa has to hit Vanguard and that protectrate whose name I can't spell of the top of my head.

Mensa attacked Vanguard in order to get to Rose, this was an aggressive war in response to blatant aggression by Rose.

Rose attacked tS in order to get to Mensa, the difference between the two declarations is this, Rose does not have a Casus Belli upon us because we were never planning to be aggressive towards Rose.

It is however noteworthy to mention that Paragon had always planned to attack tS for no reason because they thought it politically convienent, they however were rebuked due to our treaty with the Black Knights, or so I am told.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Mensa attacked Vanguard in order to get to Rose, this was an aggressive war in response to blatant aggression by Rose.

Rose attacked tS in order to get to Mensa, the difference between the two declarations is this, Rose does not have a Casus Belli upon us because we were never planning to be aggressive towards Rose.

It is however noteworthy to mention that Paragon had always planned to attack tS for no reason because they thought it politically convienent, they however were rebuked due to our treaty with the Black Knights, or so I am told.

Mensa had no Casus Belli on Vanguard or Rose's protectrate. This is the card your side played, this is a card you knew about. Don't pretend to be a victim to something you encouraged.

That's not correct, FYI.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png