Surrender Announcement from Vanguard

RagnarBuliwyf

What situation? 

We're losing some wars, boo-hoo. Been there done that before, it's no big deal to lose some infra. We've learnt new things within Vanguard, we've also learnt that our opponents lack spines, as per hitting an alliance like 1/3 of their size.

Also fyi, this announcement is totally serious. 

No disrespect but it just comes off as a form of whining to me. 

is this just fantasy?

Vanguard is caught in a landslide

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

59d.jpg

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

What situation? 

We're losing some wars, boo-hoo. Been there done that before, it's no big deal to lose some infra. We've learnt new things within Vanguard, we've also learnt that our opponents lack spines, as per hitting an alliance like 1/3 of their size.

Can we be honest about things for a second? You joined a bloc with the #1 and #2 alliances (or was Rose still #3 when y'all joined? Can't remember). Any meaningful conflict you would have gotten into would have involved you taking on alliances double or triple your size (I assume you're talking strictly membership numbers). You;d have to get down to SK at #8 to get an alliance that was a similar number to you, and their ANS was substantially higher than yours anyway, so still not exactly the most even conflict. 

I'll give you guys props for fighting on in the face of some terrible looking odds, but come on. You had to realize this sort of scenario would likely happen at some point, even if you didn't think it would be Mensa.

EDIT: Also Saru's right, you started off closer to half their size both in membership and NS.

I have to admit

there's just no escape from reality

I really think you should... open your eyes

Edited by Roy Mustang

What situation? 

By what metric are you 1/3 of their size? I'm just going to assume it was a hyperbole.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You have 60% of our members, that's over half, and surely not a third. Before we declared war, our alliance was 62,000 in score versus your 32,000. You're making yourself appear to be smaller than you are to score pity-points. Yes, we're bigger than you, so why use clearly incorrect figures?

1af.jpg

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Slightly larger than 1/2 of Mensa (53%) according to nation score. The fact that they weren't geared up for war, or the bad composition of their forces (very weak in air, too many ships, missiles and whatnot) are not our problem.

77oKn5K.png

Ah, so you're mad you got hit while unprepared, then. Fair enough, if misleading.

For what it's worth though, your link only shows you had a third of their soldiers. You actually had the edge in ships, missiles, and nukes.

• Upvote 1

That shows that Mensa were less than double in size. So I assume you are just giving proof for the "1/3" claim to be an exaggeration?

The only other figures I see are preparation levels. Not size.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I remember when MENSA attacked VE, we had a much larger military (but less alliance members, of course). Did they whine about how we were 4x their size? No, because it's ridiculous.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

That shows that Mensa were less than double in size. So I assume you are just giving proof for the "1/3" claim to be an exaggeration?

The only other figures I see are preparation levels. Not size.

I never made the 1/3 strength claim I don't know why everyone is jumping on me. I'm just linking the data, it's up to you to come to a conclusion based on it.

f0f41e8f.png

I remember when MENSA attacked VE, we had a much larger military (but less alliance members, of course). Did they whine about how we were 4x their size? No, because it's ridiculous.

VE had the world to back them up. Vanguard just has the #1 and #2 in their corner looking pretty.

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 3
0Lovl.png

I never made the 1/3 strength claim I don't know why everyone is jumping on me. I'm just linking the data, it's up to you to come to a conclusion based on it.

When you provide a link without explanation when someone asks "where did you get this number", you are defending said claim. Are you intentionally trying to be obtuse?

• Upvote 3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

VE had the world to back them up. Vanguard just has the #1 and #2 in their corner looking pretty.

Yeah the world to back us up from a coalition that sought to backstab even their alleged "friends." And of course we're sitting back looking perdy, it's what we do best :D

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

LxMqh9k.png

Seems legit

kek

I'll just leave this here. How'd them ships work out for yah?

b5s0XUj.png

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Jesus a joke turned into shitshow. 

No one's whining, we were isolated in a bloc with #1 and #2 ofc we were going to have to take on a bigger alliance, and that's fine. 

Mensa is putting up a good fight and I'm having fun. 

Everyone else can ayyy lmao and no one bats an eye. We try to make a terrible joke and get !@#$ on :(

Edited by MrHat
  • Upvote 2