Surrender Announcement from Vanguard

RagnarBuliwyf

Jesus a joke turned into shitshow. 

No one's whining, we were isolated in a bloc with #1 and #2 ofc we were going to have to take on a bigger alliance, and that's fine. 

Mensa is putting up a good fight and I'm having fun. 

Everyone else can ayyy lmao and no one bats an eye. We try to make a terrible joke and get !@#$ on :(

to be fair, Ragnar never has been the best at delivering jokes :P

• Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

to be fair, Ragnar never has been the best at delivering jokes :P

Or at anything, honestly.

But you can't fault him on this. No chance when the source material is garbage. If you want people to complain less at the joke you should try making it funny.

• Upvote 2

This is not the first time I have fought Mensa HQ. I find it quite fun despite my nation being a bit beaten up. Pixels are pixels. Oh well lol I can get more pixels after the war is done. It's all fun :D

Anyone who is not overprotective of their pixels is good in my book. It seems I misjudged you Magicboy, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

Hopefully Vanguard will be on our side next time :P Impressed by their attitude and fighting skills so far.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

This is not the first time I have fought Mensa HQ. I find it quite fun despite my nation being a bit beaten up. Pixels are pixels. Oh well lol I can get more pixels after the war is done. It's all fun :D

That's the secret  :P I'm always getting new lego pieces  ;)

Of course, lego ships! That explains how can you order and build five of them in a few minutes so cheaply!

Seriously though, its been enjoyable. Every time I logged on to a notification I was like 'Did I get to eat missile for breakfast/lunch/dinner today?'

1,000,000,000 dongs shall be sent from Mensa HQ's bank shall be deposited to Vanguard by noon 24th of August.

Confirmation that Vanguard has an extreme shortage of dongs. An international crisis of epic proportions is at hand...

Please, consider donating your dongs to Vanguard, or donating to the Vanguard Dong Crisis Fund today.

• Upvote 1

Of course, lego ships! That explains how can you order and build five of them in a few minutes so cheaply!

Seriously though, its been enjoyable. Every time I logged on to a notification I was like 'Did I get to eat missile for breakfast/lunch/dinner today?'

Confirmation that Vanguard has an extreme shortage of dongs. An international crisis of epic proportions is at hand...

Please, consider donating your dongs to Vanguard, or donating to the Vanguard Dong Crisis Fund today.

Oh crud now you know my secret... Ima have to missile you now :D

Yeah I came to Vanguard to help increase the dong count. 

#MoreDongsForVanguard

Hopefully Vanguard will be on our side next time :P Impressed by their attitude and fighting skills so far.

Is Mensa officially asking Vanguard for a treaty?

Also who is this Mr. Har fellow? 

Edited by MrHat

Is Mensa officially asking Vanguard for a treaty?

Also who is this Mr. Har fellow? 

He's like you but really dumb.  So he's really just you. :P

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

Bt9A6Dp.png

It is with great regret and a heavy heart that we have decided to surrender to the fierce forces of Mensa HQ. Under the terms of the surrender, MrHat shall be given viceroyalty over Mensa HQ and the total cash value of 1,000,000,000 dongs shall be sent from Mensa HQ's bank shall be deposited to Vanguard by noon 24th of August.

/s/ Vanguard Gov

I have some dongs for you and a suggestion of where to place them.  :D

While I'm playing with my Mensa chewtoys, I thought I'd like to mention that if Vanguard so desired, it would be perfectly possible for it to defeat Mensa HQ without the assistance of any other sovereign alliance, but of course such a process would not be politically prudent in the present climate. A few Vanguard people know what I'm talking about.

While I'm playing with my Mensa chewtoys, I thought I'd like to mention that if Vanguard so desired, it would be perfectly possible for it to defeat Mensa HQ without the assistance of any other sovereign alliance, but of course such a process would not be politically prudent in the present climate. A few Vanguard people know what I'm talking about.

Could you link your nation please? I don't believe that you have any standing military left.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio