How this war should play out.

Prefontaine

The only reason why I don't want Mensa and Rose to fight 1v1 is because you guys have a pathetic upper tier. That means guys like me won't get much action. But personal bias aside, there is no reason for Rose not to 1v1 Mensa knowing we have all the advantage.

So be thankful for that disgusting web because that is the only thing that gives you a chance and makes this war more interesting.

You are completely wrong in your thinking. We have a small upper tier by choice (barring some individuals who cannot restrain themselves and whale ahead of the pack). This is what I mean by concentration of score in a certain range. If we can destroy an alliances members who can engage us, and if the rest cannot engage us, we win. But you are free to fantasize as you wish, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

He's saying he would be disappointed with some of their members unable to fight us. He'd miss out on the fun.

Which to us, is good, tactically speaking. For him, it's a selfish reason but a valid one for him since people enjoy going to war when it happens.

• Downvote 1

Mensa HQ [sic] is 100% in their right to attack anyone they want, for any reason.  As would be anyone.  If anything, any justification only weakens that position.  I care as little about a silly casus belli as they do.  The world order is organized such that anyone should attack whenever, wherever, and why-ever (new word! I rule!) they choose, and not be constrained by what any peanut gallery thinks, unless that peanut gallery is willing to put its missiles where its mouth is.  And that is right and just.  And it is the only precedent that anyone should respect.

Time for talk has passed.  My dance card is empty and I intend to fill it before this prom is over.

You're right, except that Mensa HQ does care about a casus belli. Why else would they continue to pretend that they have a CB?

f0f41e8f.png

Idk why they would be afraid of activating the deic treaty, they know well enough that deic's prepared of backing out of a war if the options given to them.

Ur just jelly that our wartime pull-out game is mad strong.

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Is Mensa offering a 1v1?

I think they are. You should take them up on the offer.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Is Mensa offering a 1v1?

1v1 me scrub!11 xdxd

Since we are already fighting against Reichswehr and Vanguard (which you abandoned for more than 3 days to prep), it would be 1v3. Silly whale xdxd. This war will play out as it has to.

But in the future, I think something similar can be arranged. It would probably require a commitment by a coalition of alliances to enforce noninterference and dogpiling on the loser. It would be a nice way to escape the entangling web of alliances discourages warfare.

77oKn5K.png

1v1 me scrub!11 xdxd

Since we are already fighting against Reichswehr and Vanguard (which you abandoned for more than 3 days to prep), it would be 1v3. Silly whale xdxd. This war will play out as it has to.

But in the future, I think something similar can be arranged. It would probably require a commitment by a coalition of alliances to enforce noninterference and dogpiling on the loser. It would be a nice way to escape the entangling web of alliances discourages warfare.

We still fighting Reichswehr?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

If you would like to peace out of your current wars, and rebuild for a day or two, we are receptive to the challenge :)

To put it another way:

ROSE FORMALLY CHALLENGES MENSA HQ TO 1 V 1 US!

image.png

We still fighting Reichswehr?

Mensa-Charming Friends alliance confirmed 

hLsjoEw.png

• Upvote 1

If you would like to peace out of your current wars, and rebuild for a day or two, we are receptive to the challenge :)

I don't think you can get out of the sticky situation you are in by stretching my claim that we would have a distinct chance against Rose if noninterference was feasible, but good try Oblige xdxd.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Lol. Really, if the disgusting web of alliances of this game weren't present, we would be willing to 1v1 anyone including Rose. We concentrate our scores in a certain range which gives us the possibility to fight against larger alliances and still stay intact. The thing is, I doubt Rose would ever agree to a honest-to-goodness 1v1. It seems you know nothing about Mensa HQ, Placentica; but I know you are a good guy and won't pursue this discussion any longer.

I don't think any treaties have anything to do with a 1v1 with Rose, it's that the very definition of a 1v1?  That no outside treaties are activated in 1v1.

Let me be clear, my statements really aren't that big of a deal.  I'm afraid to take on Mensa 1v1.  I'm afraid to take on VE 1v1.  Phiney scares me and I love that guy.  Alpha has 20-21 members.  Am I afraid of war.  No.  Is Mensa afraid of war, I'm sure you aren't.  I have great respect for how you guys bulked up.  It's very impressive.  Mensa/Rose 1v1, well you guys might win (shoutout to TEst vs SI war), but most likely the sheer numbers and good preparation of Rose would win out.  Not saying it would, but number are numbers and we are all limited to 5 airbases per city.

That's all my point was.  Maybe Prefontaine will make me a believer in paperless after all, as the way treaties are being viewed and attackers are going about this war, is kind of ridiculous, even if it's strategic.  It does tend to take away all the steam of your original CB, which I think is one of the more reasonable reasons for war.  Even if I personally think that any info I share with anyone online, in these worlds, is automatically IC.  Can't OOC attack someone that doesn't share anything OOC that I care about being mocked for.  [i hit a +7 today, because I suck at golf]

I blame Sheepy:

pxlra.jpg

• Upvote 1

Maybe Prefontaine will make me a believer in paperless after all, as the way treaties are being viewed and attackers are going about this war, is kind of ridiculous, even if it's strategic.

Might have to remake TLG, the "not a cult" of paperless treaties.

scSqPGJ.gif

A lot of talk no action. Vanguard Decided to dog pile us the last time we got rolled and then decides to team up with our arch enemy wtf did you expect? 

We are Certified Geniuses bby get on our level.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

A lot of talk no action. Vanguard Decided to dog pile us the last time we got rolled and then decides to team up with our arch enemy wtf did you expect? 

We are Certified Geniuses bby get on our level.

I didn't realize how low the bar for "Certified Genius" was.

• Upvote 2
f0f41e8f.png

I didn't realize how low the bar for "Certified Genius" was.

It iight i realize yall go full retard quite often

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸