LoL

Blake Gillman

I gave up on TSM before worlds, they really need to make some tough calls if they want to become the team they want to be.

I have however jumped on the c9 hype train, a team that was almost going back down to challenger series in NA somehow makes it to worlds and then beats the EU champions. Kinda going to shut people up over the whole NA>EU thing now :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I gave up on TSM before worlds, they really need to make some tough calls if they want to become the team they want to be.

I have however jumped on the c9 hype train, a team that was almost going back down to challenger series in NA somehow makes it to worlds and then beats the EU champions. Kinda going to shut people up over the whole NA>EU thing now :P

Indeed, I am also on the C9 hype train. I've never really been a fan of theirs, but reverse sweeping their way through the Qualifiers after a rough season, and then going 3-0 in Worlds currently has got me rooting for them.

C9, so close...  so close...   That loss to IG must've really hurt.  They had the team setup to pull it off and even the plays to do it, but man.

CLG and TSM really disappointed, but Cloud9 did fantastic early on.  Their run had to come to an end eventually.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is kinda late but I am incredibly bored in watching China/Korea (Mostly Korea) win now :P

Just a slightly late reply; but I agree with the opinion that watching China/Korea play is boring. :P

• Downvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boring isn't a word I'd use to describe the best regions in the world lmfao

I dunno, I do enjoy watching two teams trying to throw the game and it going back/forth until someone flukes a win.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Boring isn't a word I'd use to describe the best regions in the world lmfao

Didn't even see this reply till now.

I would.

I like seeing mistakes happen and teams capitalizing on them, or teams coming back from a mistake they make.

The "best regions" in the world is not even that.  It's usually one stacked team in each of those regions that dominates the rest.  There's been plenty of players from the NA and Euro markets dominating in the Asian leagues between Worlds.  Only problem is the teamplay isn't there.

• Downvote 1