[OLD] Official P&W ARK Server

Blake Gillman

If anyone from P&W is interested, just let me know in the comments, I could host a 24/7 Server for P&W Users :D, we could do like 10x XP or idk. You guys can help decide in comments what the settings should be and max players, then I'll plop up the server. Hope this is a good idea :3 It'll be password protected but when it's up I'll just edit the post w/ the password

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

I saw the game on sale, it looked awesome, but I read it was at a point where it was very difficult for new players to find their footing

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

• Administrators

I saw the game on sale, it looked awesome, but I read it was at a point where it was very difficult for new players to find their footing

I picked it up a month or two ago, it's not real hard to figure out. Fun game, the PvP is just really hard (and irritating when all your shit is destroyed every night and you have to start all over each day).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I picked it up a month or two ago, it's not real hard to figure out. Fun game, the PvP is just really hard (and irritating when all your !@#$ is destroyed every night and you have to start all over each day).

I know, pissed me off when I just get metal tools and some dude riding a Spinosaurus comes in and kicks my ass lol. Anyway fun as hell, and since it'd be with just P&W Players it might make things more interesting. Someone help me setup the details? Like what to call it, max players, what special additions (Like XP Changes or how fast taming goes, etc.) Usually I do 5x Harvest, 10x XP and 3x Tame, since I get impatient lol

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

If I actually get enough people on board with this, I'll open it up, my problem being I don't want to host an empty server lol. So if I know people will actually be playing, I'll start 'er up

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later: