Alex

Suggest a Game for a Subforum

I think we should have a Smite subforum, its a MOBA, but is unique due to its view and WASD commands instead of point and click.

Added a subforum for DomiNations. If anyone else has the required number of nominations, I'll add any additional subforums. Just count 'em out for me.

I suggest a dedicated subforum for Rust for PC. Currently we have about 8 pnw players and a couple others on the Mensa HQ server.

• Upvote 1

I suggest a dedicated subforum for Rust for PC. Currently we have about 8 pnw players and a couple others on the Mensa HQ server.

Vouching for this. Alliance warfare in Rust would be cool.

• Upvote 1

Console/PC

Warframe.

It's a fairly Popular game, plus one of my personal favorites. Take a gander at it!

Mesa is Waifu.

Could we have a forum for the test server - so we can discuss changes etc. there, and post bugs and other things?

Also - the having to acknowledge the warning before posting was annoying, and this post made me crack.

I think a subforum for the test server will create a good platform for people to discuss about the new features that are implemented there so further improvement can be made before anything is released for the actual server.

I think a subforum for the test server will create a good platform for people to discuss about the new features that are implemented there so further improvement can be made before anything is released for the actual server.

I agree with this and the other posts.

Guest Rin

Yeah, test server subforum would be great. We already have an IRC channel for it so why not a subforum?

Maybe we could spam the forums mods with messages saying "No Man's Sky." 

Jk. Don't do that.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2016 at 10:13 PM, Caillou said:

iVouch

Nice sig (pretend there's a thumbs up emoji here)