How Big This Mensa-Vanguard War Could Get

Eric

My predictions: BK won't sit out, 50-50 chance on either side. DEIC won't sit out, probably Rose side. TEst would hit Paragon, but Paragon against the world seems very unlikely with all the treaties Rose and VE have outside the bloc. Also, SK hits Rose and Guardian hits VE.

Now where do I place my bet?

Why would DEIC join on Rose's side? DEIC vs Rose was an expected thing not too long ago and the US treaty Rose gained never seemed actually worth anything (the Asgard one was it? That one might be I suppose). It is worth more to dismantle Paragon to DEIC then the alternative... but that may well be achieved without them so sitting out is also valid. 

BK seems different as their treaty seems less of a sham then the DEIC one but logically joining Rose gains them little. They have reason enough to sit out and my suggestion would be to do so, but it is up to them obviously. 

Anyway I think a vital point will be determining if Rose knew about Vanguard being Mensa's target or not. If they did then... I don't see why anyone would choose to help them. Mensa last war went in for their allies knowing what was going to happen. If Rose this war purposely "shoved" Vanguard in front of them then that ain't going to be good PR for convincing people to help them out.

Though if they did offer up Vanguard or not is ultimately irrelevant I suppose, it is what people believe to have been the case that matters.

Well I will join try to be neutral and sell crazy priced resources to the side that pays the most

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Only a fool would enter the war half prepared.

I think Vanguard is happy to wait another week.

Also, yeah. DEIC signed a 30 day treaty with the option of extending it. DEIC is with UPN more so than Rose.