On the topic of Mensa's CB

Kastor

CB? Hell, I wish Legion was still around so I could deaclare war on Purple Whales.

Jodo, pics. I wants to see nekkered necktiez.

For this dose of nostalgia, you'll get two pictures.

q8nfyvc.gif

Alright, if you're all so up in arms about the audacity of someone to take things OOC, why don't we start dredging up ERepublik chat logs from pastebin?  Pretty sure there were a !@#$load of complaints about Pfeiffer resorting to OOC bs.  From what I gleaned, he exercised contacts he had from when he was a cop to !@#$ with someone.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Alright, if you're all so up in arms about the audacity of someone to take things OOC, why don't we start dredging up ERepublik chat logs from pastebin?  Pretty sure there were a !@#$load of complaints about Pfeiffer resorting to OOC bs.  From what I gleaned, he exercised contacts he had from when he was a cop to !@#$ with someone.

What a nice guy you are.  Continuing to look for anything outside of the game to use against Pfeiffer.  Real classy.

stay-classy.png

Edited by Dan77

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ajay Bruno has come to Orbis

Priest of Dio

I've known Oblige longer that most Rose members and I would have expected something worse than just an OOC attack from him.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• Wiki Mod

As bad as ashland is being he has is nowhere near having sank to ajay's level.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

As bad as ashland is being he has is nowhere near having sank to ajay's level.

No, Dr Rush, don't be obtuse.  The incident he wants to post was in response to Ajay Bruno's shenanigans and threatening people.  

Priest of Dio

That's hard to prove rather someone sent an image in the first place. All you need is a small piece of information about a person and you can dox them quite easily. I know, I work as a grey hat on finding ways for people to keep anonymous internet activity to evade censorship. And the littlest details can you lead to someone's social media account. And, there are ways around stringent permission settings if you are really determined.

I know because I met a hacker in a irc channel who doxed a chan op because she banned him and he went into detail with me over how he did it.

But regardless, no content was transferred to CG by either of them.

Are you trying to tell me that you think CG is capable of this?

Mensa has a very valid CB, so stop whining about it.

I've not read the rest of the thread past this point (Yes I'm aware it's the first sentence), so forgive me if this has already been said. 

Mensa might have a valid CB, but not against Vanguard. If they were attacking Rose, sure. But they're not. Thus their full of shit. That is all.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Let's put it this way - Rose has had plenty of chances to respond after we raided two of their protectorates.  This is just an escalation of that.  Evidently they don't give a !@#$ about "protecting" anyone.

Edit:  &#33;@#&#036; disclaimer:  I'm not in Mensa HQ leadership and these are MY views, not necessarily those of my alliance nor its leadership.

Edited by PigInZen

Priest of Dio

Let's put it this way - Rose has had plenty of chances to respond after we raided two of their protectorates.  This is just an escalation of that.  Evidently they don't give a !@#$ about "protecting" anyone.

Edit:  !@#$ disclaimer:  I'm not in Mensa HQ leadership and these are MY views, not necessarily those of my alliance nor its leadership.

So please explain to me how your aggression towards Roses protectorates is valid? What offenses have they given you? I don't care who you are YOUR views are &#33;@#&#036;-ing idiotic. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Let's put it this way - Rose has had plenty of chances to respond after we raided two of their protectorates. This is just an escalation of that. Evidently they don't give a !@#$ about "protecting" anyone.

Edit: !@#$ disclaimer: I'm not in Mensa HQ leadership and these are MY views, not necessarily those of my alliance nor its leadership.

Are you planning on hitting anyone else they protect?

Asking for a friend.

Edit: woo autocorrect

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

Nice friendly chat we're having here, Pre.  No need to be a !@#$, seriously.

Are you planning on hitting anyone else the protect?

Asking for a friend.

LOL Jodo, if I knew I might just tell you so you could allay your friend's concerns.

Edited by PigInZen
  • Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

So please explain to me how your aggression towards Roses protectorates is valid? What offenses have they given you? I don't care who you are YOUR views are !@#$-ing idiotic. 

They are allied with pig-disgustings. This is an affront to Dio, and an offense to MENSA HQ. There you go.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

So please explain to me how your aggression towards Roses protectorates is valid? What offenses have they given you? I don't care who you are YOUR views are !@#$-ing idiotic. 

Once again, personal opinion, but they have committed the offense of associating with Rose. It's been used throughout history to target those aiding your enemy.

Also tactics duh, read a book

• Upvote 1

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Nice friendly chat we're having here, Pre. No need to be a !@#$, seriously.

LOL Jodo, if I knew I might just tell you so you could allay your friend's concerns.

You.

I like the cut of your jib. Carry on.

q8nfyvc.gif

Nice friendly chat we're having here, Pre.  No need to be a !@#$, seriously.

This is my default mode, I'm currently on auto-pilot at a cruising altitude of your mother. 

Once again, personal opinion, but they have committed the offense of associating with Rose. It's been used throughout history to target those aiding your enemy.

Also tactics duh, read a book

Oh. Tactics. Right. TACTICS. Not attacking the bigger threat, letting them build up more and choose when where and whom they hit. You're right. TOTALLY the smart move. The power comes in the first wave, and you've wasted the first wave on what you've admitted to be the weakest targets. Thus you expect your allies to pick up the stronger targets when they hit you.

Mensa sure are brave, noble warriors.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif