Charming Friends Declaration of War

Crust

Germany did. German nationalism is heavily frowned upon because of the actions of their ancestors 70 years ago.

The Turks don't recognize the Armenian genocide, and the Japanese don't recognize everything they did in World War 2.

If that's the case with Germany, maybe they should change their country's name to something like......."Lolly-Pop Land" and start from scratch.  As to the Turks.....I don't trust them....so go figure and the Japanese...I was stationed there for 3 years, besides Sumo, Udon and Asahi Super Dry....they can pack sand too!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Why, because it's offensive to you?

Don't be such a hypocrite.

If I were to make fun of people with depression in this thread it would still be a gross thing to do and offensive, even if it wasn't directed at you.

Why can't you just remove those offensive jokes and apologize? Is it that hard?

Why can't you just stop getting upset over nothing, which is basically your whole god damn war reason because you're upset over falsely accusing an alliance over nazism. If sheepy really thought it was nazism they would not be here, and the fact that you continue to argue the point makes you an ignorant shithead..

The difference being that the offensive joke is about past attacks hmm

oY1VrXa.jpg

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If I were to make fun of people with depression in this thread it would still be a gross thing to do and offensive, even if it wasn't directed at you.

I have depression, and my reaction would probably be to laugh. Offensiveness is inherently subjective.

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I have depression, and my reaction would probably be to laugh. Offensiveness is inherently subjective.

I wouldn't care if people called me an emo &#33;@#&#036;, I'd laugh cuz I kinda am one, and I can own up to it and laugh at myself.

It's subjective yes, but people obviously got offended yesterday. I'm saying I find the jokes he made today offensive. How is that any different? Why is this okay but that not?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It's subjective yes, but people obviously got offended yesterday. I'm saying I find the jokes he made today offensive. How is that any different? Why is this okay but that not?

You're on the internet...having a bad time?

• Upvote 1

Ansom, you're full of talk for someone who conveniently went into vacation mode mere hours before your alliance declared on us.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

The right-hand swastika is one of the 108 symbols of the Hindu god Vishnu as well as a symbol of the sun and of the Hindu sun god, Surya. The symbol imitates, in the rotation of its arms, the course taken daily by the sun, which appears in the Northern Hemisphere to pass from east, then south, to west. (It is also a symbol of the sun among Native Americans.) The left-hand swastika (called a sauvastika) usually represents the terrifying Hindu goddess Kali, night and magic. However, this form of the swastika is not "evil" and it is the form most commonly used in Buddhism.

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

So when you guys hitting SS?

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Ansom, you're full of talk for someone who conveniently went into vacation mode mere hours before your alliance declared on us.

It's funny because I funded the whole god damn thing. XD 

• Upvote 1

I'm probably not supposed to get involved in this, but I got to say one thing ...

It's depressing that even a role-playing game like Politics and War has to deal with the phenomenon of the "outrage industry".  So what's up, they have a kinda-maybe a flag with a maybe-kinda nazi symbol in it somewhere, and a ball team with "SS" in it?  Admittedly I skimmed some earlier posts, so maybe a few other lil things like that too? 

Did you really expect to participate in an online war game where you create your own nations and not see a touch of nazi inspired naming and symbols?

I dunno, maybe I'm just older and wiser than most I guess.

• Upvote 6

I can tell you the war wasn't an all of a sudden thing either, it was only convenience that you declared on alliance that was unspoken friends of Odd Squad so now they get to pillage you with the money I funded everyone with to do so. 

• Upvote 1

Lmao Calas that's funny he's just a bit too large to hit your tiny nation. It's extremely satisfying to destroy your infra BTW.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Hyvyx led by Calas Vaduum. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 5 aircraft, while Calas Vaduum's defenders lost 15 aircraft. You used 35.50 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 51.37 infrastructure in the city of Gyrapo..

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I can tell you the war wasn't an all of a sudden thing either, it was only convenience that you declared on alliance that was unspoken friends of Odd Squad so now they get to pillage you with the money I funded everyone with to do so. 

3IyvdJc.png?1

it seems like your queen needs more than funding

• Upvote 1

3IyvdJc.png?1

it seems like your queen needs more than funding

He spent like 20 mil plus bought materials for the war. We do not need anymore funding, we simply needed to do a far better job of hitting.

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.