Tank kills are !@#$ed beyond all hell

RagnarBuliwyf

Lord Dr Rush of Reasonable Logic ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vinland. The attack was an immense triumph. Lord Dr Rush's forces lost 26 aircraft, while your defenders lost 92 aircraft. You used 45.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 87.33 infrastructure in the city of Vaglodihr and 1,890 tanks. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining air superiority. Air superiority halves your tank combat value in ground battles. To end your opponent's air superiority you must execute an airstrike that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph airstrike on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's aircraft.

Infra damage I can understand. However the damage dealt against tanks is beyond atrocious, I didn't have an insignificant amount of aircraft vs his either, just over 1/4th of his total (200 vs 800) which I get is still a small amount so I would be in a losing battle.

However not to an extent like that where it's beyond broken. 

This is why you don't change shit without testing it first. 

• Upvote 1

It was tested, I think that's acceptable, protect your tanks if you want to keep them. Tank kills wernt actually changed in the recent war changes. (Sheepy actually increased tanks killed as he thought no one used that attack and we convinced him against it)

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 4
T7Vrilp.png

It was tested, I think that's acceptable, protect your tanks if you want to keep them. Tank kills wernt actually changed in the recent war changes.

Not tested to an acceptable level, 1.8k tanks in a single airstrike (I had near on 7000 less than 30 mins ago) and now I'm below 200, that's not something with a war system that's suppose to last a few rounds and have various aspects. 

Hell, if you strictly hit air attacks against people with tanks. You're doing more damage than if you actually nuke them due to the resource/unit loss. When the damage is that high, something is wrong. 

Why build tanks then? Why doesn't everyone focus on air? I mean, hit them once and you'll wipe their entire military out because sheepy overlooked yet another issue to rush and get a useless baseball feature out. 

pwned

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Because if you build tanks without building an airforce to protect them you're gunna have a bad time. I take out more tanks with my ground force than my airforce (4k with ground attacks, 3k with air attacks). Don't have a terrible airforce if you want to keep your army basically.

• Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

Why build tanks then? Why doesn't everyone focus on air? I mean, hit them once and you'll wipe their entire military out because sheepy overlooked yet another issue to rush and get a useless baseball feature out. 

You build tanks for defense. And you definitely focus on air to not only protect your tanks, but also to wreck havoc when you can. That's game mechanics.

• Upvote 1

lol 720 aircraft bare min

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

What a stupid thing to complain about. Tanks are weak against air attacks, this has always been obvious. Similarly, soldiers get torn to shreds against tanks. Meanwhile, gaining force on the ground reduces the enemy's air.

You're a fool to focus on one, then blame game mechanics for your mistakes.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

You really lost a lot of tanks, bro.

Your losses seem consistent with other similar attacks I've seen.

So your tank losses are really pretty high. And It seems like they are supposed to be pretty high based on the game mechanics that allow for pretty high tank losses like the pretty high tank losses that you suffered as indicated in your OP.

Man that's a lot of tanks you lost tho.

• Wiki Mod

Given the costs of keeping & operating this many planes, I think killing 2k tanks a strike is fair.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Administrators

This is not a troll competition.

Tanks were not changed in the most recent war updates. There is the battle simulator if you'd like to test anything out.

https://politicsandwar.com/battlesim/airstrike/

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link