Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

Which reminds me again that the game needs a missile/nuke interception chance bonus for air/ground/ship superiority even if small.

As well as giving Ships some anti air defense

Nuke interception with air superiority and air defence with some naval superiority, both sounds reasonable and good in my opinion.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 1

Nuke interception with air superiority and air defence with some naval superiority, both sounds reasonable and good in my opinion.

I would be all for that if there were a designation between defending troops and deployed troops (which is the biggest flaw in the battle system).

So for ships, nation a could send 50% of your roster to blockade nation b. If nation a sent all, they would have 0 defending ships and be very weak to nation c should they declare.

If nation b wants to get out of blockade, that must beat the deployed ships of nation a. If nation a deploys planes (that can rest in aircraft carriers), no missiles or nukes sent out until that blockade is broken

• Upvote 1

Needs a whole new rewrite of the war mechanic in my opinion.

As well as giving Ships some anti air defense

It's amazing when someone on the other side calls out shoddy mechanics. Yet when it's your side, it's perfectly acceptable. 

It's amazing when someone on the other side calls out shoddy mechanics. Yet when it's your side, it's perfectly acceptable. 

Are you serious?  Go check the Game Suggestion boards, we've been suggesting this forever ago.

I have mentioned about giving Ships anti-air for awhile since I noticed they were quite vulnerable to air strikes given the cost on them.  You lose a lot when you suffer a air strike on your ships, why not have some added defense on them to make it bearable?  Or lower the cost requirements on them.  Either or.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've !@#$ed and moaned about the mechanics in this game after being on the receiving end of a kicking, as well as dishing out a kicking.  It isn't the damage units inflict that I have a problem with.  It's the crappy way war works in this game that I take issue with.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I've !@#$ed and moaned about the mechanics in this game after being on the receiving end of a kicking, as well as dishing out a kicking.  It isn't the damage units inflict that I have a problem with.  It's the crappy way war works in this game that I take issue with.

To be fair, if you don't like the way the war system handles in this game you could just move to Somalia.

Erm, I mean go back to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

To be fair, if you don't like the way the war system handles in this game you could just move to Somalia.

Erm, I mean go back to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

What is this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) you speak of?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

What is this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) you speak of?

CyberNations.  I haven't played that shitty game since '05 or smt.  I'm old and cannot remember that far back anymore so idgaf if my timing is off.

Priest of Dio

And this eRepublik is good?

Played it for like three days and it is !@#$
  • Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

CyberNations.  I haven't played that shitty game since '05 or smt.  I'm old and cannot remember that far back anymore so idgaf if my timing is off.

Didn't it start in '06 or is my memory faulty?

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

Didn't it start in '06 or is my memory faulty?

I'm actually p damn proud that I might only be off by one year.

Avoid eRep.  It sucks.  It was OK for about 1 year back in 2010 but it did not last.

Priest of Dio