Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

Yeah the market has been abnormal for weeks now, everyone knew something was coming. Are you sayng you were not told about the possibility (and how it was obviously more than a possibility) and to build up?

I thought it was a market conspiracy...

Seriously though I'm going to shut up now since I'm not in the position to talk about this. All my statements are personal and most are uninformed but educated guesses since I'm not in gov.

Carry on, boys.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

I made the connection the moment Reichswehr got attacked and I had a look at the web (never bothered working it out until then). You look at the scenario of Rose not being baited in, and then look at what would be the next best move for Mensa to do. If Vanguard didn't give orders to militarize the moment Reichswehr got hit then it is simply their fault they are now in this situation as they should have seen it coming. If Rose knew about it and didn't tell Vanguard then... well.... congratulations to Rose, condolences to Vanguard?

I suppose the best case here diplomatically would be Rose not seeing it coming which I suppose is possible. Mensa attacked logically and from my disagreements with certain Rose members... while smart enough folk, logic has never been their strong suit. 

• Upvote 5

Wasn't it more than few days since Reichswehr was attacked or you just don't give a crap about protecting them?

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten what you did to our protectorate :)

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

That's comforting to know. Does Vanguard know that as well?

Yes, they do in no uncertain terms :)

Just gotta be patient, some people need to stock up on beer for a good war :D

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

So we are saying that either Rose does not care about their alliances and protecrorates or they are not altogether component?

Yes that is correct

Also our leaders are incompetent

Pubstomper is secretly asexual

Hail Jodo

That is all

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I for one am just happy I get another sequel to NG's play. #Retirementisthebest

When you think about it, the real winner here is high culture.

Also, I'm terribly offended Syrup. "Hope so. I dislike them almost as much as BoC."

I mean, c'mon? Almost as much as BoC? I guess we've got to try harder then to please such demanding standards.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

ffs I read it all

you guys are awesome <3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I got attacked by Mensa before it was cool.

• Upvote 4

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

It was always cool :-D. Was slightly disappointed not to be nuked though :-p

I mean, I can still do it.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

15 pages and its just lame....im not interested.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Edited as it was a rather crappy thing to say.  You can see it mirrored in posts below if you like.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Let's all agree that any attack ad was silly and not really that hurtful and a pretty stupid reason for a war.

Furthermore, to dispel some of the negative allusions of the ad, I'd like to congratulate Pfeiffer on how hard he's been working to get his weight down to a healthy amount.  He has routinely told Rebecca (tim_armstrong), whom he messages on Skype regularly, that he's been exceeding his weight loss goals for Jenny Craig.  He has even gone so far to say that she was his inspiration to work so hard and lose that weight.

Bravo, Pfeiffer.  Way to work toward joining the rest of us who don't hesitate every time they have to get on an elevator.

Oink, oink, oink.

The swine is strong with this one.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

That was just mean. No place for that sort of thing in a game. I tend to find that anyone drawing attention to another persons weight has some pretty big self esteem issues of their own, and I hope that isn't the case here.

Not cool mate.

• Upvote 3