Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

So is this the part where i use this:

g5AUhfq.png

• Upvote 3

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

The nomenclature defines the act and vice versa. An alliance having a leak is different from an alliance committing espionage.

It's more of a leak than espionage really.  I just give credit to Oblige for managing to get it.

If it wasn't for Oblige v Pfeiffer hate fest, this wouldn't have been possible, but since he left the alliance - he managed to use his resources to talk someone into leaking the information ( I'm partially speculating here by the way, so don't take it for 100% ).

What really bothered us was the out of game stuff.  It got really personal.

• Downvote 1

To be fair, we don't hate you. We hate the system and you're just a fairly visible front-man for it :P

Lol what? I'm confused what you mean by that :P 

What system? 

I dont trust the system...

If you mean THE system..

its scary stuff

What's amazing is that VE/Rose have some excellent spies.  First the SK leak, now a Mensa leak.  I think all alliances need to be careful considering.

But what I'm wondering about...  if VE/Rose had this information, why didn't any of them build up?  Did they not share the information to their fellow protectorates or other alliances?

It is curious that Rose/VE left Vanguard out of the loop.  I am 100% sure this was a simple omission on their part and that they fully trust and respect their ally Vanguard.  You should not be implying that Rose/VE are bad allies Bourhann.

• Upvote 5

-signature removed for rules violation-

It is curious that Rose/VE left Vanguard out of the loop.  I am 100% sure this was a simple omission on their part and that they fully trust and respect their ally Vanguard.  You should not be implying that Rose/VE are bad allies Bourhann.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

yheI9ef.gif

f0f41e8f.png

9 pages in under 5 hours? Damn, that's a record.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Think we can get 10 in 6?

Probably

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?