We're gone

Burgerland

Good riddance.

• Upvote 1

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

Also staying, hopefully those acting like children on the forums are leaving though.

Horo a !@#$, reminder. Check your inbox.

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

Personally I'm going to try to stick around for a bit.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Personally, whatever their rough edges I was happy to have the BLOC around, hopefully many of you stay.

If any of you are interested in joining Solidarity -- or just need someone to help you find which of the other alliances are best for you -- please don't hesitate to ask. I'd like to help as many of you guys as possible stick around.

solidaritysig.png

Acting Chairman of Solidarity

You cant get rid of me that easily, I'll stay for a bit and probably keep posting conspiracy theories and whatnot

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

I.can never tell who is in charge of that group of well. Bye.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Thats what happens when like 10 or so different alliances merge as one big alliance in a new game. Our only leader is Rumsod, and he is badmin

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

Thats what happens when like 10 or so different alliances merge as one big alliance in a new game. Our only leader is Rumsod, and he is badmin

Our true leader is Shrek.

*******THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK ZONE BEWARE****** . You just hate me 'cause you ain't me. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. I'm just being the true me, so haters go away.

If we can't handle you at your worst, you don't deserve to be here. The elusive admin edit strikes again.

I think it would do the remaining members from the invasion good if they assimilated into existing alliances or reformed themselves into a smaller, more competent alliance(s). Having one huge alliance was never bound to work very well.

• Upvote 5

Me if your leaving I just ask that you send money or resources to those who are staying

Can you post a list of who is staying? I'd be happy to funnel my daily supplies and cash to them.

Me, I'm staying. No one else just me. Donate all cash to the "expand The Life Giving Bush" fund. We hope to one day to have expanded across the entire planet, we will then move into space and fight alongside federations like the Space Goats.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png