Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

What the !@#$ are you talking about? It's not like the refugees intentionally fled to Europe just to leech off of everyone. They fled because the Middle East is a war-torn cluster!@#$ because of Americans military involvement there. You're literally calling hundreds of thousands of human lives "Wastage" because they're trying to escape the mess that we made in the first place. Thanks for proving me right that Trump supporters are Xenophobic morons.

People committing crimes and leeching are waste, some are good people and perhaps they can come in legally. 

Turkey is a perfectly fine country that they should stay in. 

Its almost like you can't read. 

Its sound more like you think Hungary isn't getting its fair share of crimes and rapes. No thanks they don't want that. 

Saudi Arabia, Dubai and other rich Middle Eastern countries are perfectly suitable to take in hordes. 

They live like kings but don't want refugees because I assume they think they're wastage. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Whatever guys, I could continue to argue, but I see this is going no where but into a potential flame war. I'll just agree to disagree.

Also, Just for future reference, when I throw around ad hominem attacks, don't take it seriously. I have some deep rooted anger issues that I've been trying to clear up since my temporary departure. When I throw around insults, that's just how I argue. Don't take it personally from me, because I don't actually mean it.

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Whatever guys, I could continue to argue, but I see this is going no where but into a potential flame war. I'll just agree to disagree.

Also, Just for future reference, when I throw around ad hominem attacks, don't take it seriously. I have some deep rooted anger issues that I've been trying to clear up since my temporary departure. When I throw around insults, that's just how I argue. Don't take it personally from me, because I don't actually mean it.

Quite frankly it was at cringe levels but I suppose thats good so the Sandinistas can see how wrong their most hearty champions are (you'll notice they'll throw you likes but not take the field themselves). You've done all the usual attacks and you've been stumped nimbly, though you've not had the good character to admit where you were proven wrong. Saying you agree to disagree when proven wrong is just a cop out ultimately but oh well. Look at for example Mexico paying for the wall, you were so adamant that it was impossible but were proven wrong. Where is your admittance on this? Where is the admittance that Hungary's and Israel's walls work?

Disavow cuckoldry and you can win again! It ain't too late to get on the MAGA Train friend!

Rofl, yeah whatever you say.

XlemdWX.jpg

One day you'll see the light friend, it's close.

Quite frankly it was at cringe levels but I suppose thats good so the Sandinistas can see how wrong their most hearty champions are (you'll notice they'll throw you likes but not take the field themselves). You've done all the usual attacks and you've been stumped nimbly, though you've not had the good character to admit where you were proven wrong. Saying you agree to disagree when proven wrong is just a cop out ultimately but oh well. Look at for example Mexico paying for the wall, you were so adamant that it was impossible but were proven wrong. Where is your admittance on this? Where is the admittance that Hungary's and Israel's walls work?

Disavow cuckoldry and you can win again! It ain't too late to get on the MAGA Train friend!

XlemdWX.jpg

One day you'll see the light friend, it's close.

No, I don't think I'm wrong at all. I'll never support Trump, and as I said I could continue arguing if I wanted. But we all know how I can get sometimes. I don't want to end up saying something I'll regret as I have in the past (And have apologized for.) If you want to percieve this as a victory for you, go right ahead; by all means.

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

No, I don't think I'm wrong at all. I'll never support Trump, and as I said I could continue arguing if I wanted. But we all know how I can get sometimes. I don't want to end up saying something I'll regret as I have in the past (And have apologized for.) If you want to percieve this as a victory for you, go right ahead; by all means.

You're sidestepping it again. Mexico not paying for the wall. Hungary and Israel's walls not working. You were simply wrong on those two matters and I'd like to see if you at the very least (when confronted anyway) you can admit you were wrong there. If you want to continue to oppose Trump on reasons the "capitalist overlords" as you put have propagandaed to you then I suppose we can't do anything about that, but at the very least admit what you were without question wrong on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkTsuWxgpw&feature=share

Lol. As you might guess I speak to many Sandinistas now and then, some here even. This Fox from Mexico back when he made the "Mexico won't pay" was lauded as a "See see, that Mexican said Trumps wrong". Now Fox has stabbed Bernie in the sides labeling him a false prophet and suddenly what he thinks no longer matters. 

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/10/hillary-clinton-west-virginia-lost-bernie-sanders-democratic-primary

The white, male voters of this coal-mining state left us in no doubt of their support for Bernie Sanders. But among every other demographic, Hillary leads

A very Sad! part of the Sandinistas narratives is they think Our Dear Communist Friend is such a nice chap and no one can attack him on demographics, he appeals to "all" groups. Sad thing is he gets attacked on the same groups as Trump does by the same people, the Sandinistas cheer them on if it's Trump and boo if it's Sanders. Very Dishonest people.

Disavow the cuckoldry and actually fight back so you can win again! Show them you're not Beta, go with Alpha Don.

We can't know with the silent Sandinista on here, but...

CiH-mmWWsAAqkSI.jpg

I always had high hopes many of the Bernie lads would uncuck themselves. 

I already told many on here Trump will win 100% but I can go further. If Trump takes even just 40% of Sanders support then it will be a landslide, he'll be turning "blue" states red. Cucks who have for a long time said such a thing is impossible lack foresight. Too low energy to think ahead. Sad!

You know I sort of do miss the little Bernouts on here. Little guys who would often stump themselves with their ignorance but hey, it was something. Well thankfully these Sandinistas are still active elsewhere with all their talk of "Drumpf".

The latest talk is that the evil! and corrupt! super delegates must now... take support away from the candidate with more votes and delegates (Clinton) and all go with Sanders... the idea is that Bernie can beat (no chance) Trump but Clinton can't so for the good of the party (that Bernie is not really part of but whatever) they should go with him. Couple of problems. First Trump has barely touched Sanders, in fact he's thrown more praise Sanders way than anything else. Second, the argument the super delegates will bring is that old chestnut Bernouts were all too happy to spread when Trump was the target. That is that Clinton may lose an election, but going with Sanders would lose them elections for a generation with his crazy "Communist" ideas. 

Just thought I'd stump that little hope you got.

Reminder that Bernie is so weak that he couldn't punish a women like Hillary who has even bragged about getting a child rapist off scot free. Oh and of course, the KKK thing which was such a big deal with Trump but Hillary... nothing. Bernie is so weak it's laughable. 

Oci1bDs.png