Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

And yet you support Trump, the man who throws a temper tantrum anytime anyone says anything negative about him. Shut up.

Some people barely talk about him without being negative, considering the amount of hate he is a very calm man who is based.

IpHGyGc.png

Some people barely talk about him without being negative, considering the amount of hate he is a very calm man who is based.

Are we talking about the same guy, here? Or are you actually that delusional? Edited by The Governor
  • Upvote 1

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Are we talking about the same guy, here? Or are you actually that delusional?

I can see why you don't support Trump, you need someone to clear your vision, I'll do that.

>You said he throws a tantrum whenever someone says something negative about him

> I said considering the amount of hate he is a very calm man

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I can see why you don't support Trump, you need someone to clear your vision, I'll do that.

>You said he throws a tantrum whenever someone says something negative about him

> I said considering the amount of hate he is a very calm man

Can you see how I didn't contradict what you said?

Our definition of "calm" is very different, then.

– The Governor

You're trying to build up your energy but it just ain't working.

You didn't trigger me you cuck. Your stupid, mindless, belligerent meme spam is just annoying. It's almost as bad as the annoying ad spam concocted by Princess Bubblegum.

Says the infamously easy to trigger Governor. My memes I assure you there is no problem.

And yet you support Trump, the man who throws a temper tantrum anytime anyone says anything negative about him. Shut up.

If Trump is curt it's because we don't have the time. He moves nimbly, stumps quickly, because he has to.

Trump is a very calm person, no one is more calm than Trump trust me on that.

If Trump is curt it's because we don't have the time. He moves nimbly, stumps quickly, because he has to.

You both are delusional as hell. Like seriously, I sincerely feel bad for you both. Unless of course you're trolling me.

– The Governor

You both are delusional as hell. Like seriously, I sincerely feel bad for you both. Unless of course you're trolling me.

Lets compare shall we. Trump is cool as a cucumber under constant attack for months, his "anger" as you call it are simply rapid fire stumpings. When say, the Pope tried to stump the Trump, a quick stumping later had him saying sorry. 

Yourself, a Bernie lad, have been breathed on and have gone maximum triggered. If you Disavow all the cuckoldry you can win again!

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Lets compare shall we. Trump is cool as a cucumber under constant attack for months, his "anger" as you call it are simply rapid fire stumpings. When say, the Pope tried to stump the Trump, a quick stumping later had him saying sorry. 

Yourself, a Bernie lad, have been breathed on and have gone maximum triggered.

Once again, I don't think we're talking about the same guy. Trump gets on stage, makes himself look like a !@#$ing buffoon. He insults people, he hushes people, he has the temperament of a four year old. He has the attitude of a perpetulant child. How the hell is that "cool as a cucumber?"

Also, you claim that I'm getting triggered; as if to imply I'm some kind of butthurt SJW. That's such a cop out !@#$ing argument. I often wonder why Trump brings out the most annoying people humanity has to offer. I guess it's because he appeals to the lowest denominator and his retard supports have the exact same mentality as him.

• Upvote 1

– The Governor

Once again, I don't think we're talking about the same guy. Trump gets on stage, makes himself look like a !@#$ buffoon. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao

He insults people, he hushes people, he has the temperament of a four year old. He has the attitude of a perpetulant child. How the hell is that "cool as a cucumber?"

All the other candidates do the same, save for Bernie who panders to all of his protesters. 

I guess it's because he appeals to the lowest denominator and his retard supports have the exact same mentality as him.

Bernie has that title: http://i.imgur.com/9IH9psv.jpg

the paradise of north korea.

All the other candidates do the same, save for Bernie who panders to all of his protesters.

Are you actually going to sit there and criticize Sanders for "Pandering" when that is exactly what Trump does? You actually believe that a Wall, a soundbite to attract prejudice people, is a good immigration reform?

Bernie has that title: http://i.imgur.com/9IH9psv.jpg

As opposed to all the Xenophobic, Violent, Redneck imbeciles that occupy Trump rallies? Okay sure.

– The Governor

Are you actually going to sit there and criticize Sanders for "Pandering" when that is exactly what Trump does? You actually believe that a Wall, a soundbite to attract prejudice people, is a good immigration reform?

Trump doesn't pander, he kicks out, he deports. 

It worked for Israel, it works for Mexico, it works for Hungary, why not the USA? 

As opposed to all the Xenophobic, Violent, Redneck imbeciles that occupy Trump rallies? Okay sure.

Last i checked he polls best in the north-eastern states, he did get a clean sweep there while he had to fight for every state in the south, also, Ted gets the most out of the violent rednecks, he's your stereotypical conservative, death penalty for gays, penalty for masturbation among other religious things. 

• Upvote 1

Trump doesn't pander, he kicks out, he deports.

It worked for Israel, it works for Mexico, it works for Hungary, why not the USA?

Last i checked he polls best in the north-eastern states, he did get a clean sweep there while he had to fight for every state in the south, also, Ted gets the most out of the violent rednecks, he's your stereotypical conservative, death penalty for gays, penalty for masturbation among other religious things.

I think I'm just going to go dowse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire. I can't possibly argue with someone who thinks a giant !@#$ing wall is good immigration reform. Edited by The Governor

– The Governor

I think I'm just going to go dowse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire. I can't possibly argue with someone who thinks a giant !@#$ wall is good immigration reform.

But you didn't say why it's not, it does work and i did provide examples which were not all of them. 

You don't sound very calm at all, I see a lot of anger from you. Walls work you know. 

Don't worry another cuck will run for president at some point.

Securing borders is a bad immigration reform? what logic did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

TyDcCW.jpg

Easy now...

Once again, I don't think we're talking about the same guy. Trump gets on stage, makes himself look like a !@#$ buffoon. He insults people, he hushes people, he has the temperament of a four year old. He has the attitude of a perpetulant child. How the hell is that "cool as a cucumber?"

Also, you claim that I'm getting triggered; as if to imply I'm some kind of butthurt SJW. That's such a cop out !@#$ argument. I often wonder why Trump brings out the most annoying people humanity has to offer. I guess it's because he appeals to the lowest denominator and his retard supports have the exact same mentality as him.

Again, you mistake his rapid fire stumpings as something it ain't. You think mocking someone shows you're angry or childish? Please. He tells it how it is in that his opponents are weak, a disgrace, and whatever sobriquet he's given them. 

Lowest humanity has to offer? On a day whereupon more violent "anti-racists" or whatever those idiots label themselves attacked peaceful Trump supporters, a police vehicle, and waved Mexican flags with signs saying stuff like "Kill White people"? Please. Trump supporters have stayed away from others rallies while theirs have been constantly visited by violent Bernie lads but really Clinton shills funded by the likes of Soros. Look to your own buddies, and yourself for that matter first when it comes to behaviour.

I think I'm just going to go dowse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire. I can't possibly argue with someone who thinks a giant !@#$ wall is good immigration reform.

Translation: I can't argue against the wall beyond petty insults. Now that you've stumped me I'm going to respond with the infamous "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" and insult you again. 

Lets not forget this is the same group of people who'll attack Trump in that manner but then say they'd go with Cruz for the republicans (as the other guy is irrelevant and everybody knows it). The moment someone does that you know all the petty insults they've thrown out apply to themselves.

We didn't start the flame war

XlemdWX.jpg

You guys are well behind the curve but at least you're in stage 2 now.

But you didn't say why it's not, it does work and i did provide examples which were not all of them.

Are you actually that delusional? You think Hungary's wall is a good example for why we should build a wall? Hungary has completely copped out and has refused to help the rest of Europe with the refugee crisis. Also, the Israeli wall? Seriously? That wall has nothing to do with immigration in first place. The purpose of the wall is to keep civilians safe from terrorists and suicide bombers, because Israel is under constant threat from their Islamic extremist neighbors.

You don't sound very calm at all, I see a lot of anger from you. Walls work you know. 

Don't worry another cuck will run for president at some point.

Securing borders is a bad immigration reform? what logic did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

When did I say securing borders is bad immigration reform? What the !@#$? I said a giant, expensive, useless !@#$ing wall is bad immigration reform.

"Ugh, I support Trump because he's gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it."

No he's not you !@#$ing idiot, you honestly believe Mexico is gonna build a !@#$ing wall?

Trump hypes up this stupid wall idea to get people like you scared and angry, because scared and angry people are easy to manipulate. You don't ask about other problems, you don't question the validity of his ideas, you just hear him say "The brown Mexican people are threatening us and taking our gerbs, I will do something about it!" And you're set.

– The Governor

Are you actually that delusional? You think Hungary's wall is a good example for why we should build a wall? Hungary has completely copped out and has refused to help the rest of Europe with the refugee crisis. Also, the Israeli wall? Seriously? That wall has nothing to do with immigration in first place. The purpose of the wall is to keep civilians safe from terrorists and suicide bombers, because Israel is under constant threat from their Islamic extremist neighbors.

??? You're quite clearly running on some insane metrics of what defines something as effective clearly. The wall in Hungary and Israel have both reduced heavily the numbers entering the country illegally, anything outside that fact is irrelevant. You've essentially claimed from the looks of it that because the wall in Hungary hasn't solved the refugee crisis (that ain't the idea) that it's a failure? Odd, very odd. Seems to me faced with the simple cold hard facts that walls, proper walls work that you got to go to the realm of insanity to twist it into a failure.

Does those two walls keep the illegals out? Yes or no? Look it up and if it's a yes then you're wrong flower, simple.

When did I say securing borders is bad immigration reform? What the !@#$? I said a giant, expensive, useless !@#$ wall is bad immigration reform.

"Ugh, I support Trump because he's gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it."

No he's not you !@#$ idiot, you honestly believe Mexico is gonna build a !@#$ wall?

Trump hypes up this stupid wall idea to get people like you scared and angry, because scared and angry people are easy to manipulate. You don't ask about other problems, you don't question the validity of his ideas, you just hear him say "The brown Mexican people are threatening us and taking our gerbs, I will do something about it!" And you're set.

This is why you need to calm yourself and stop with the throwing of the insults. You'll notice we've not bothered to, reason being you are far too easy. You stump yourself constantly and it's pretty cringe worthy. Take what you just said for one and lets find whats wrong with it.

1: Will Mexico build the wall? No, he's never said that simply that they will pay for it. In your ignorance you believe this means he will phone up Mexico and tell them, "Hand over X money". Yes if it were so childish as that he wouldn't get them to pay no. However how Mexico pays is not through such a childish manner. For starters all the money being sent from America to Mexico (back to families and such) is getting taxed. Tariffs of 35% will be implemented on goods coming from Mexico from companies that outsourced there. Such things are ways to make Mexico pay for the wall. You attack it as simplistic but you're the one being simple here about it. You attack others as ignorant, but you are ignorant on the specifics of Trump's most well known policy. Educate yourself on these things first, otherwise you'll stumped awfully badly.

2: It's not simply a matter of the "Brown people" as you put it, it's a matter of having things at home instead of following the failing corrupt ideology of globalism. The illegal immigrants need to go out because the law must be upheld and you need borders to have a nation. The main matter is getting companies to return and for those still there to not leave.

Please, post another stupid meme. I'm sure that'll change my mind.

Well when you calm down maybe you'll reflect on things, realise your stumping, disavow, and then finally you can win again!

??? You're quite clearly running on some insane metrics of what defines something as effective clearly. The wall in Hungary and Israel have both reduced heavily the numbers entering the country illegally, anything outside that fact is irrelevant. You've essentially claimed from the looks of it that because the wall in Hungary hasn't solved the refugee crisis (that ain't the idea) that it's a failure? Odd, very odd. Seems to me faced with the simple cold hard facts that walls, proper walls work that you got to go to the realm of insanity to twist it into a failure.

Does those two walls keep the illegals out? Yes or no? Look it up and if it's a yes then you're wrong flower, simple.

This is why you need to calm yourself and stop with the throwing of the insults. You'll notice we've not bothered to, reason being you are far too easy. You stump yourself constantly and it's pretty cringe worthy. Take what you just said for one and lets find whats wrong with it.

1: Will Mexico build the wall? No, he's never said that simply that they will pay for it. In your ignorance you believe this means he will phone up Mexico and tell them, "Hand over X money". Yes if it were so childish as that he wouldn't get them to pay no. However how Mexico pays is not through such a childish manner. For starters all the money being sent from America to Mexico (back to families and such) is getting taxed. Tariffs of 35% will be implemented on goods coming from Mexico from companies that outsourced there. Such things are ways to make Mexico pay for the wall. You attack it as simplistic but you're the one being simple here about it. You attack others as ignorant, but you are ignorant on the specifics of Trump's most well known policy. Educate yourself on these things first, otherwise you'll stumped awfully badly.

2: It's not simply a matter of the "Brown people" as you put it, it's a matter of having things at home instead of following the failing corrupt ideology of globalism. The illegal immigrants need to go out because the law must be upheld and you need borders to have a nation. The main matter is getting companies to return and for those still there to not leave.

Well when you calm down maybe you'll reflect on things, realise your stumping, disavow, and then finally you can win again!

Spending millions of dollars futilely trying to get 11 million people out of the country and build a wall that they'll tunnel back under in a week. You aren't trying to fix the economy or reform immigration, you're trying to appeal to racists.

A wall is a soundbite, not an answer. The costs of building a sufficient wall and then policing the entire border constantly are absurd. We already have partial walls, and people cross 50 miles of empty desert to try to get through anyway. There would be tunnels in place before construction broke ground if an entire wall were approved.

Moreover... why do you want to STOP immigration anyway? What right do you have to say that we now have enough people here and no one else deserves to come? The vast majority are coming here to work and immigration is almost always a boon for GDP. If anyone should be pro-immigration it should be you and your capitalist overlords.

So they're coming, whether you want them to or not, and you don't really have any right to say that no immigrants should be allowed anyway. If they're going to be here, the best possible scenario is them paying taxes and working at legal wages. What's the best way to do that? Give them legal status so we know what they're doing and so their employers don't abuse their illegal status to undercut American workers. And, on the assumption that they're going to continue to come in, this is continued by making the legal process to be here preferable to crossing 50 miles of desert and working for $3/hour.

Edited by The Governor

– The Governor

Hungary did the right thing, Europe messed up and should send all the refugees to Turkey. Eastern Europe isn't the dumping ground for that sort of wastage. I mean seriously you're a weird leftist, Hungary and no European nation should take in these economic refugees who fled Turkey and leech off others.

Well illegal immigration fell significantly in Israel so they did something right. 

When did I say securing borders is bad immigration reform? What the !@#$? I said a giant, expensive, useless !@#$ wall is bad immigration reform.

No he's not you !@#$ idiot, you honestly believe Mexico is gonna build a !@#$ wall?

This fiscal burden translates into an annual fiscal outlay of about $200 for each household headed by a U.S. citizen. Illegal immigration costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year. That is an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year.

The wall is actually very cheap in comparison and it will certainly be much cheaper than increasing the burden on taxpayers each more by billions when more illegals come. 

However Mexico will pay for it so we save, its the least that they could do since they're leeches.

Leeches-Everywhere-Meme.jpg

IpHGyGc.png

Hungary did the right thing, Europe messed up and should send all the refugees to Turkey. Eastern Europe isn't the dumping ground for that sort of wastage. I mean seriously you're a weird leftist, Hungary and no European nation should take in these economic refugees who fled Turkey and leech off others.

Well illegal immigration fell significantly in Israel so they did something right

What the !@#$ are you talking about? It's not like the refugees intentionally fled to Europe just to leech off of everyone. They fled because the Middle East is a war-torn cluster!@#$ because of Americans military involvement there. You're literally calling hundreds of thousands of human lives "Wastage" because they're trying to escape the mess that we made in the first place. Thanks for proving me right that Trump supporters are Xenophobic morons. Edited by The Governor
  • Upvote 1

– The Governor

How does that refute Hungary's wall? It minimized illegal immigration. The perfect example. 

And good to see you admitted that Israel's wall helps to keep it's civilians safe. 

Spending millions of dollars futilely trying to get 11 million people out of the country and build a wall that they'll tunnel back under in a week. You aren't trying to fix the economy or reform immigration, you're trying to appeal to racists.

A wall is a soundbite, not an answer. The costs of building a sufficient wall and then policing the entire border constantly are absurd. We already have partial walls, and people cross 50 miles of empty desert to try to get through anyway. There would be tunnels in place before construction broke ground if an entire wall were approved.

Moreover... why do you want to STOP immigration anyway? What right do you have to say that we now have enough people here and no one else deserves to come? The vast majority are coming here to work and immigration is almost always a boon for GDP. If anyone should be pro-immigration it should be you and your capitalist overlords.

So they're coming, whether you want them to or not, and you don't really have any right to say that no immigrants should be allowed anyway. If they're going to be here, the best possible scenario is them paying taxes and working at legal wages. What's the best way to do that? Give them legal status so we know what they're doing and so their employers don't abuse their illegal status to undercut American workers. And, on the assumption that they're going to continue to come in, this is continued by making the legal process to be here preferable to crossing 50 miles of desert and working for $3/hour.

Again, you're in fantasy land. Hungary's and Israel's walls both work so... why haven't they been tunneled back under a week yet? Because when you do it right it works, and no the current fence America has is not such a thing as it's worthless. Trump will not only build something sturdy, larger, and longer, but he'll recruit more border guards and they won't be toothless that much is certain. The wall may likely have several stages to it to improve the border guard's patrols but even if not I'm sure the wall will be built effectively, Mexico's paying for it after all (I see you've surrendered on this) so no need to spare an expense.

Oh boy, one of those open borders footsoldiers. Look mate, this isn't happy dream land here. Border control exists for a reason, the differences between a citizen and an immigrant exist for a reason, the Nation state exists for areason. Now lets see what you've further said. You say "is almost always a boon for GDP", I assume because you know it's a negative especially in the long term but don't want to admit it . Second you mention "capitalist overlords" because Trump is rich and naturally a capitalist. However you're again, ignorantly off the mark. Trump may be a capitalist, but he ain't for globalism which is a key difference. Globalism is all about flooding countries with immigrants to bring down wages, sending as many jobs overseas as possible to again make more money, and other nasty business. 

Utterly wrong again, the globalists have really infected your mind it seems. A nation has the right to refuse all such people, and it's people are within their rights to oppose immigration, it is their nation. You have any idea what happens when you have 11+ million more workers? Then when you give them an easy ride and more get imported by the millions? Clearly not because those same "capitalist overlords" you've referred to is who you're here fighting for. They've got completely controlled and you don't even know it. 

What the !@#$ are you talking about? It's not like the refugees intentionally fled to Europe just to leech off of everyone. They fled because the Middle East is a war-torn cluster!@#$ because of Americans military involvement there. You're literally calling hundreds of thousands of human lives "Wastage" because they're trying to escape the mess that we made in the first place. Thanks for proving me right that Trump supporters are Xenophobic morons.

They fled intentionally to Europe because the likes of Merkel who you're on the side on, for money making reasons told them they should come to Europe. Most of them, I've seen the figures of 80% aren't even Syrian. Some escape. They're economic migrants pretending to be refugees. Many of the Syrians are in the camps in places like Turkey.

• Upvote 2