Filencai Loaning and Trading - [0% Loans + Aluminum, Bauxite, Gasoline, Lead, Munitions]

Lyrositor

Quite a generous initiative you have here Filencai- loaning for 0% interest is basically helping boost other people for free. You deserve crazy karma points for this, really.

Edited by Beowulf the Second

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Quite a generous initiative you have here Filencai- loaning for 0% interest is basically helping boost other people for free. You deserve crazy karma points for this, really.

I would like to queue up a 6 mil loan to be paid back in five days, for the purpose of infra building. Please do not feel at all obligated to rush any of your own commitments in order to finance my loan.

Officially, you can't queue up, as I tend to forget who's in a queue and who still needs a loan by the time I have enough money again. You're better off posting again once I'm giving out loans again (I'll post here when that happens).

p15IoNT.gif

The Maesterium of Filencai is open for business. We offer interest-free loans and are also looking for reliable trade partners to commerce with. If you are interested in long-term, renewable deals, see our nation page description for what we offer.

While I whole-heartedly applaud the idea of interest-free loans...

Loans are interest-free provided you can pay back within one week, after which you will have to pay a late fee of 10%/week. If you wish to take out an exceptionally large loan (relative to current reserves), you may be required to pay a larger interest rate.

It seems like you merely disguised the real interest on the loan as a "late fee". I will therefore not be partaking in this usurious system of yours. Good day.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

While I whole-heartedly applaud the idea of interest-free loans...

It seems like you merely disguised the real interest on the loan as a "late fee". I will therefore not be partaking in this usurious system of yours. Good day.

If by "disguise" you mean "clearly labeling these terms and bolding the relevant parts", then yes, congratulations, you've uncovered my master plan to dissuade people from paying small loans back late.

Rest assured however that we will not miss your clientele.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

• 1 month later...

We are now offering interest-free loans once more!

Please read the terms and conditions before applying. The cap on individual loans depends on your nation size, reputation and personal experience dealing with you.

p15IoNT.gif

Send me all the money u have after I make peace.

"all the money have" is a considerable amount. Could you be more specific? Your nation is rather small - I would not be confident in loaning out anything more than $500,000.

In addition, your nation page states that you are the protector of lower score nations in EoS. Given this information, I do not feel confident loaning you any amount, considering you are likely to often be at war and thus unable to pay me back.

p15IoNT.gif

"all the money have" is a considerable amount. Could you be more specific? Your nation is rather small - I would not be confident in loaning out anything more than $500,000.

In addition, your nation page states that you are the protector of lower score nations in EoS. Given this information, I do not feel confident loaning you any amount, considering you are likely to often be at war and thus unable to pay me back.

It's not for me its for the allance to rebuild.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Can I reserve a $10mil loan for a few days time?

Are you confident in your ability to repay it within a week's time?

I don't have the money on hand right now (as I just bought my latest city) but if you wait one day it should be available.

p15IoNT.gif