Filencai Loaning and Trading - [0% Loans + Aluminum, Bauxite, Gasoline, Lead, Munitions]

Lyrositor

4ht2sg5.png

The Maesterium of Filencai is open for business. We offer interest-free loans and are also looking for reliable trade partners to commerce with. If you are interested in long-term, renewable deals, see our nation page description for what we offer.

Loaning

We offer interest-free loans to any nation which isn't involved in a war, reserves permitting. Before making a request, please make sure our reserves can cover it.

Loans are interest-free provided you can pay back within one week, after which you will have to pay a late fee of 10%/week. If you wish to take out an exceptionally large loan (relative to current reserves), you may be required to pay a larger interest rate.

If you are interested, please post a reply in the thread below. All loan requests must be made publicly. Do not post a request if the reserves will not cover it, even to "reserve" your loan for later.

Reserves: $2,000,000.00

Current Loans: None

Do NOT apply for a loan if your nation is currently at war or likely to be at war before you can repay it. We do not trade with nations currently at war or in an alliance at war.

Trading

If you are interested in a long-term resource deal, check our nation description to see which resources we are currently selling. As long as you accept to buy in large quantities, we will always offer discounted prices relative to current market selling values.

Edited by Lyrositor
  • Upvote 2

p15IoNT.gif

I will take all your gas production for the next 5 days

And all your munitions for the next 3 days

With money

Edited by Donald Trump

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I will take all your gas production for the next 5 days

And all your munitions for the next 3 days

With money

Can't comply with regards to the gas, but as for munitions, sold! To the handsome man with the magnificent hairdo.

We can now no longer provide munitions for the next 5 days.

Edited by Lyrositor

p15IoNT.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The money will be repaid in around 4 days time

After this can I have another larger loan? Am interested in getting a large one to help me build a new city and would like to know how much you would be willing to give out? And also if the payback time of the total amount is 1 week, with little deposits inbetween if you would like?

Thanks

The money will be repaid in around 4 days time

After this can I have another larger loan? Am interested in getting a large one to help me build a new city and would like to know how much you would be willing to give out? And also if the payback time of the total amount is 1 week, with little deposits inbetween if you would like?

Thanks

Not immediately afterwards. I am going to be spending most of my current money on a new city, but once that is done I will resume large loans.

p15IoNT.gif