Roz Wei DoE

Rozalia

Cao Cao wont be happy that you are impersonating the Kingdom of Wei.... Or should i go get the Sima clan to overthrow you and establish the Jin Dynasty.

• Upvote 2

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Cao Cao wont be happy that you are impersonating the Kingdom of Wei.... Or should i go get the Sima clan to overthrow you and establish the Jin Dynasty.

There were many kingdoms of Wei actually, Cao Cao never had his own "kingdom" even though it was Cao Wei, but his son was Cao Rui I believe and he usurped the Emperor.

The warring states period had a kingdom of Wei as well.

There were many kingdoms of Wei actually, Cao Cao never had his own "kingdom" even though it was Cao Wei, but his son was Cao Rui I believe and he usurped the Emperor.

The warring states period had a kingdom of Wei as well.

image.jpg

• Upvote 5

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I think, and I may be reading between the lines here, that you may have paid us a compliment.

Q8BGR6q.jpg

dikhGXC.gif

As Mayor said there were many Weis. Cao Wei was one, now there is Roz Wei.

We shall strike to match the great ancestor.

• Upvote 2

Good luck to you and out sorry if it's a stupid question but is your alliance Roz Wei, as in Rozalia's Way because that's kinda how I'm reading it. XD

I'll quote Wiki to answer that.

States
Wey (state) (1040–209 BC), Wei in pinyin, but spelled Wey to distinguish from the Warring States period
Wei (state) (403–225 BC), one of the seven major states of the Warring States Period
Cao Wei (220–265), during the Three Kingdoms Period
Ran Wei (350–352), short-lived Six Kingdoms state founded by Ran Min
Northern Wei (386–535), during Southern and Northern Dynasties
Wei (Dingling) (388–392), state of Dingling/Gaoche ethnicity in China

Using an additional character (word) allows people to know which one is being referred to. In the same vein as Cao Wei who was named after Cao Cao, we are called Roz Wei after myself.

To use a western example. It is no different then people referring to Imperial Germany, Nazi Germany, Western Germany, and Eastern Germany instead of simply saying Germany.

• Upvote 1

Hope it all works out for you Roz and Mayor.

May his holiness, the Space Pope, bless you in your endeavors (at least till he returns to Orbis and establishes the Space Pope hegemoney).

• Upvote 2

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

• 3 years later...

I'd just like to file a complaint, @Forum Mods, they were grave digging this topic yesterday and y'all haven't done anything :P 

• Moderators
Just now, Epi said:

I'd just like to file a complaint, @Forum Mods, they were grave digging this topic yesterday and y'all haven't done anything :P 

Just as a general reminder, a much quicker response can be had if you use the report feature rather than trying to tag us in posts.

This thread is from 2015 and it's being locked now.

• Like 3