Roz Wei DoE

Rozalia

tumblr_n2b1ngwfNe1r4c9wto1_1280.jpg

That's for outsiders. For you we can ignore adhering to the rules. Besides my brilliant radiance ensnares all people so I'm sure if you bring a weapon into my presence, you only wish to present it to me as a gift. 

• Upvote 3

Well this kinda seals the deal on Vanguard.

I think we all saw this coming when Vanguard joined a bloc with Rose, I mean it's not like Rozalia's feelings on the matter are a secret haha

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

We have an extensive code in Roz Wei that is 12 volumes long, however knowing the... simplicity, of those outside our borders we have given an explanation of each so everyone may grasp their purpose. 

Thanks for catering for us simpletons of Orbis o/

Good to see you still around, best of luck with the alliance

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the well wishes and compliments on the flag.

Does your majesty look upon hippos well?

Of course. It is said that at a young age when a hippo was delivered to the court none knew how to go about weighing it. Rozalia, a child prodigy, used the principle of buoyancy to weigh it. This was yet another event that showed how great Rozalia would become. 

Well this kinda seals the deal on Vanguard.

I think we all saw this coming when Vanguard joined a bloc with Rose, I mean it's not like Rozalia's feelings on the matter are a secret haha

Oh man. I always wondered why you stayed in Vanguard. Good luck!

The original MDoAP between Vanguard and Rose came as a shock and it caused problems for me ever since. With the bloc business it became clear these disagreements internally were only going to get worse so I left before they could happen. 

No ill will towards Vanguard or anything, time wasn't perfect by any means but it wasn't terrible and I fully understand the moves they've made. Rose is a powerful alliance with good members (some of which let themselves down at times), and when you add other alliances like VE into the cake mix it becomes quite something. Good luck to Vanguard. 

• Upvote 1

No ill will towards Vanguard or anything, time wasn't perfect by any means but it wasn't terrible and I fully understand the moves they've made. Rose is a powerful alliance with good members (some of which let themselves down at times), and when you add other alliances like VE into the cake mix it becomes quite something. Good luck to Vanguard. 

I think, and I may be reading between the lines here, that you may have paid us a compliment. 

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.