Legend of Rozalia

Rozalia

• Wiki Mod

Rozalia was welcomed in Noma city by Lyrositor himself who said that Rozalia could remain until he could move on elsewhere, remarking that such a great hero is too big to remain in Sigma. In the night however Lyrositor's treachery was revealed as he opened the gates and together with Mensa raiders he had hired, attacked Rozalia whilst he slept hoping to take his head.

Names please

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was a little long yes I understand but I wanted to tell the story until now and not leave anything out. 

Further entries will likely be shorter, and if I get round to it I hope to decorate it with images to illustrate such legendary events. 

I will try to read this when I have a couple hours free

tl;dr

I suppose I'll sum up every paragraph. 

-Rozalia was a hell of guy. Quickly rose to the highest position in the GPA to the resentment of the others who held such posts.

-Don Juan plots with Belisarius.

-Divine providence occurs that foils Don Juan's plot.

-Rozalia defeats Don Juan and Belisarius.

-Rozalia moves to reinforce the empire, Grillick mocks the thought of being defeated.

-Rozalia takes over GPA, Grillick decides to fight this. 

-Rozalia is arrested by Grillick, but manages to get free quickly. 

-Grillick tries to defeat Rozalia but he cannot so he sends a message to Lyrositor to do the deed.

-Lyrositor ambushes Rozalia but is not able to take his head.

-Rozalia flees and settles elsewhere. Learns of the great army moving to defeat Grillick, watches intently as Grillick is disgraced.

-Rozalia forms the Roz Wei Celestial Empire

"In 191 AD, the great Rozalia spotted the sacred teal deer, a sign of great wealth and verbosity."

This was a well written and well flavored account of history, we need to see more posts like this, although hopefully a bit shorter.

Thank you and that is totally going in the lore now. 

Graduated at the age of 20?

The normal age to graduate at such a level is much older, but Rozalia was bestowed great intelligence by Heaven so he did it much quicker. 

Names please

Names have been lost in time I'm sorry. Everything happened so fast.

I was about to start reading, But the wall of texts stopped me. 

Can I get a Short Summary of this? 

Sure. Though I think you should give the text a try I understand. 

I suppose I'll sum up every paragraph. 

-Rozalia was a hell of guy. Quickly rose to the highest position in the GPA to the resentment of the others who held such posts.

-Don Juan plots with Belisarius.

-Divine providence occurs that foils Don Juan's plot.

-Rozalia defeats Don Juan and Belisarius.

-Rozalia moves to reinforce the empire, Grillick mocks the thought of being defeated.

-Rozalia takes over GPA, Grillick decides to fight this. 

-Rozalia is arrested by Grillick, but manages to get free quickly. 

-Grillick tries to defeat Rozalia but he cannot so he sends a message to Lyrositor to do the deed.

-Lyrositor ambushes Rozalia but is not able to take his head.

-Rozalia flees and settles elsewhere. Learns of the great army moving to defeat Grillick, watches intently as Grillick is disgraced.

-Rozalia forms the Roz Wei Celestial Empire