Remove War Range or Whatever Range

Vincent

Maybe we should just remove the war range or whatever range thing that we have.

Reason being it is just an artificial limitation to the things that the players might like to do. Example war range, why cant we hit anyone we wish just because the is a range rule to it?

You might argue without range limitation then the larger nations could pick on the small nation and get bully them till the smaller nations leave the game? My question would be why would a bigger nation want to do that? For the fun of doing it? What fun would it be then when people quit the game and the game in turn die off? and by the way if you were to say the bigger nation would pick on the smaller one to raid and get the loot, then my question is how much cash /resources has to be looted? 100K? 1 million? what's 1 million to a really big nation? is nothing really. 

Then I have people saying without range limitation then the smaller nation will be able to hit a bigger nation. Then excuse me, why would a smaller nation want to do that? So that the bigger nation will slaughter them? That is stupid isn't it? To fill up the war slots? Well that it already cheating. And we already have rules how to deal with Cheaters ! Don't we?

And also how sure are we with the range thing we wont have larger nation selling down and dropping to the lower range so that they can hit those in the middle table or lower . People have done it during speed round haven't they? I don't need to give names , they know who they are.

So the point I am trying to say is does the war range limitation or spy range limit really serve any purpose? I don't think so. 

Maybe we should just remove the war range or whatever range thing that we have.

Reason being it is just an artificial limitation to the things that the players might like to do. Example war range, why cant we hit anyone we wish just because the is a range rule to it?

You might argue without range limitation then the larger nations could pick on the small nation and get bully them till the smaller nations leave the game? My question would be why would a bigger nation want to do that? For the fun of doing it? What fun would it be then when people quit the game and the game in turn die off? and by the way if you were to say the bigger nation would pick on the smaller one to raid and get the loot, then my question is how much cash /resources has to be looted? 100K? 1 million? what's 1 million to a really big nation? is nothing really. 

Then I have people saying without range limitation then the smaller nation will be able to hit a bigger nation. Then excuse me, why would a smaller nation want to do that? So that the bigger nation will slaughter them? That is stupid isn't it? To fill up the war slots? Well that it already cheating. And we already have rules how to deal with Cheaters ! Don't we?

And also how sure are we with the range thing we wont have larger nation selling down and dropping to the lower range so that they can hit those in the middle table or lower . People have done it during speed round haven't they? I don't need to give names , they know who they are.

So the point I am trying to say is does the war range limitation or spy range limit really serve any purpose? I don't think so. 

I concur. I find the idea of being nuked at my size quite fabulous. 

• Upvote 1

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

I'd love this... if I were the one rolling the smaller nation.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

This has to be the most absurd thing I've read on these forums. There would be raiding 24/7, and it would literally be impossible for smaller alliances to survive. Wars would be an absolute mess, with all of the high nations declaring on micro-nations in other alliances, and the whole integrity of the war system would be completely &#33;@#&#036;ed. It would be impossible for smaller nations to survive, and we'd see constant bullying everywhere. Could you have suggested this because you're the number 11 nation and thus in range of everyone above you and thus would have nothing to lose and everything to gain by this?  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Lmfao. I agree with Ragnar xD

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Vincent, sadly, some players are not as kind as others, and they would terrorize smaller,  weaker nations. The terrorized nations would never have a chance to grow. If you always fight nations of similar size, the damage that results is always proportional to one's ability to rebuild. This very fact is what keeps a lot of players coming back. If it took six real life months, to bounce back from the effects of a war, I imagine plenty of players would quit.

There are a lot of sadistic dicks and bullies around, that love to fight weaker targets because yeah, they are sadistic dicks. So no, bad idea.

Yep. There are people who would gladly faceroll the entire community to the ground for the sake of it. You don't even have to be a sadist. People tend to become a little too cruel in games without limitations like Rust of Dayz.

Doesn't work for a game like PnW where each nation has a magical teleportation ability that can send their troops to fight halfway across the world at the click of a mouse. 

Now for a game like say Astroempires where large players can attack small players all they want, it works there because it takes real time for your combat forces to move. So a small player can simply move away and escape, not get insta-locked into combat the tender loving hands of bubba.

Edited by Bollocks
  • Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

How is dicks not censored?

Well !@#$s is short for Richard. So that's my best guess.

nevermind this forum can't make up its mind.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Doesn't work for a game like PnW where each nation has a magical teleportation ability that can send their troops to fight halfway across the world at the click of a mouse.

Now for a game like say Astroempires where large players can attack small players all they want, it works there because it takes real time for your combat forces to move. So a small player can simply move away and escape, not get insta-locked into combat the tender loving hands of bubba.

Not if you attack a smaller player with guild mates who know how to conduct a proper snipe or whatever that tactic is called where they watch where the target sends their fleet and sends their fleet to that same location a few minutes behind the smaller guys fleet and then immediately attack them the second their fleet arrives.... Ive seen it and it is glorious. Edited by Dark Specter
  • Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Not if you attack a smaller player with guild mates who know how to conduct a proper snipe or whatever that tactic is called where they watch where the target sends their fleet and sends their fleet to that same location a few minutes behind the smaller guys fleet and then immediately attack them the second their fleet arrives.... Ive seen it and it is glorious.

Its also why i setted up the alarms at 4.30 in the morning just too coordinate such attacks and why i said "nope" to those kind of games.