Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

The late Prince wrote a song involving Donald Trump. 

Incase the above doesn't work: http://s2.genmirror.com/r15---sn-o097zned.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?sparams=dur,expire,gcr,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,nh,pl,ratebypass,source,upn&ip=104.236.133.36&id=o-AI2m9o3oEMyMAkc0lIOu_KmUxKb21EFA9Qrdt9HHjNG0&ratebypass=yes&sver=3&expire=1461366869&upn=j6ZbUNMtdWs&pl=24&source=youtube&mime=video%2Fmp4&itag=18&gcr=us&ipbits=0&dur=273.089&lmt=1416808107832896&key=cms1&fexp=9405967%2C9408208%2C9416126%2C9416891%2C9422596%2C9423965%2C9426927%2C9428398%2C9429044%2C9431012%2C9431117%2C9432773%2C9433045%2C9433097%2C9433800%2C9433859%2C9433947%2C9433997%2C9434020%2C9434498%2C9434746&signature=0BE84A41FC8F85326B48057A24695D6D2AF3F5F5.4A5CC017D22564DE8B0276ECE99FCB9DF4741F1C&utmg=ytap1&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-o097zned&ms=au&mt=1461345193&mv=m&nh=IgpwcjAxLnBhbzAzKgkxMjcuMC4wLjE

Honey baby, you truly know it. You truly know it.
You look good. Tryin' your best to show it.
If I were you, I would. True love and affection.
These are nice, so nice but when a money man walks in the room, girl, you look more than twice.
You look once, you look twice. Can I rap to you sugar tonight?
(chorus)
Donald Trump (black version), maybe that's what you need.
A man that fulfills your every wish, your every dream.
Donald Trump (black version), come on take a chance.
A 1990's love affair, the real romance.
Honey baby, you are the finest. I have seen.
And your disposition's so kind you're never mean.
Girl, you're to good to be true. But last night when you were asleep, you slipped big time.
I heard you. You said your favorite color was green.
So guess what?
(repeat chorus)
Now look here baby. I ain't tryin' to be 90 proof.
But a super strong woman. She needs a super strong dude.
Sweet words of love are helpful.
But what goes a lot farther than that?
A hundred dollar dinner at Adriano's?
A brand new coat or a brand new hat?
Yes, I can do this!
... Donald Trump (black version), maybe that's what you need.
Come on, come on take a chance.
.... A man that fulfills your every wish, your every dream.
I can fill your every dream, baby.
.... Donald Trump (black version), come on take a chance.
You and me, baby... and me!
.... A 1990's love affair.
So many things.
... The real romance.
So many things.
.... Diamonds and pearls.
I wanna buy you things.
.... (Oooooh, I can hear you talkin' to me baby)
.... Maybe that's what you need.
'cause I want all the other girls to bug.
.... A man that fulfills your every wish.
My name is Morris, baby.
.... Your every dream.
And I dig you. And when I dig somebody.
.... Donald Trump (black version).
They stay dug.
.... Come on take a chance.
They stay dug baby.
.... A 1990's love affair, the real romance.
I..., I..., I..., I got what you need baby.
Come on baby, come on take a chance.

I've noticed an increase in SPAM forum threads and posts by one Habibullah Sewick. This timing coincides with word that Killary has invested an extra million in astroturfing. <Trump>You should be ashamed of yourself, nasty guy. It's a crooked system but they cannot stop the MAGA train</Trump>. 

• Upvote 1

I've noticed an increase in SPAM forum threads and posts by one Habibullah Sewick. This timing coincides with word that Killary has invested an extra million in astroturfing. <Trump>You should be ashamed of yourself, nasty guy. It's a crooked system but they cannot stop the MAGA train</Trump>.

You implying I support Hillary? That's a scary thought.

You implying I support Hillary? That's a scary thought.

A part of Hillary's campaign as we've seen with the protesters is to carry out such operations but to make sure the blame goes on Sanders. Her campaign has identified that many of Sander's supporters share many wants with Trump supporters (anti globalisation trade treaties, anti corruption, so on) so getting them to hate each other is key for her.

In truth while Sanders struggles Hillary is already looking past him, has been for a long time. 

So Lyin' and Golly Gee have at last officially joined together to try and block Trump. Ted will drop out of certain states as will Golly Gee. Trump's response to this below:

It is sad that two grown politicians have to collude against one person who has only been a politician for ten months in order to try and stop that person from getting the Republican nomination.

Senator Cruz has done very poorly and after his New York performance, which was a total disaster, he is in free fall and as everyone has seen, he does not react well under pressure. Also, approximately 80% of the Republican Party is against him. Governor Kasich, who has only won 1 state out of 41, in other words, he is 1 for 41 and he is not even doing as well as other candidates who could have stubbornly stayed in the race like him but chose not to do so. Marco Rubio, as an example, has more delegates than Kasich and yet suspended his campaign one month ago. Others, likewise, have done much better than Kasich, who would get slaughtered by Hillary Clinton once the negative ads against him begin. 85% of Republican voters are against Kasich.

Collusion is often illegal in many other industries and yet these two Washington insiders have had to revert to collusion in order to stay alive. They are mathematically dead and this act only shows, as puppets of donors and special interests, how truly weak they and their campaigns are. I have brought millions of voters into the Republican primary system and have received many millions of votes more than Cruz or Kasich. Additionally, I am far ahead of both candidates with delegates and would be receiving in excess of 60% of the vote except for the fact that there were so many candidates running against me.

Because of me, everyone now sees that the Republican primary system is totally rigged. When two candidates who have no path to victory get together to stop a candidate who is expanding the party by millions of voters, (all of whom will drop out if I am not in the race) it is yet another example of everything that is wrong in Washington and our political system. This horrible act of desperation, from two campaigns who have totally failed, makes me even more determined, for the good of the Republican Party and our country, to prevail!

Trump is on course to win every state on Tuesday and polls state he should sweep California, a total victory of which should shut this matter for good. Even with this corruption, sorry "thems the rules Donald", on Trump will not stop him. In fact I'd say it will likely the opposite effect. 

Via the Guardian.

As we know, polls aren’t perfect, but here’s a quick rundown of the standings going into the contests tonight:

Connecticut: The RealClearPolitics polling average has Trump leading by a whopping 27 points, with Clinton ahead nearly 6 points.

Delaware: Relying on only a single poll here, but Trump – as today’s trend will likely be – has a seemingly unsurmountable polling lead of 55%, 37 points higher than Ohio governor John Kasich’s 18%. In the same poll, Clinton leads Vermont senator Bernie Sanders 45 to 38.

Maryland: The RCP average has Trump up by 27 points and Clinton leading by 24.

Pennsylvania: This is tonight’s big prize, rich in delegates for both parties – and a bit of a potential pitfall for Trump, since most of its delegates will not technically be bound to the statewide winner at all. (Expect much kvetching about the Keystone State’s delegate apportionment being “riggedâ€.) With that caveat in mind, Trump still leads in Pennsylvania by nearly 22 points, while Clinton is up 16 points.

Rhode Island: The nation’s smallest state by area features one of the biggest leads of the day as well as the smallest, with Trump ahead by nearly 30 points on average and Clinton squeaking by at 2.5 points over Sanders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/20/what-your-first-name-says-about-who-you-support-for-president/

Funny how things work out. Sanders biggest supporters are Karls... Karls...Carls... Carl the Cuck. Hillary's biggest supporters are Mohammads... makes sense being a globalist. Trumps is Bobby apparently which to most won't trigger anything... but to me it just reminds me of his Wrestlemania feud with Vinnie Mac where Trump's champion was Bobby Lashley, who several times Trump remarked, "The people love you Bobby", "Ain't he fantastic folks?", and other such things.... why yes we do love you bobby. Keep up the good work. Oh and spoilers, Bobby went on to win his match.

Edited by Rozalia

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/alliance-carly-calls-cruz-partner-kasich-get-race/

CUCK is finished. Cruz being Lyin' Ted and all has backstabbed (1-46) by ripping up the alliance, leaving (1-46) no real time to campaign in Indiana. Meanwhile Cruz will no doubt campaign in New Mexico and Oregon which was what he agreed he wouldn't do for (1-46) to not campaign in Indiana.

What really gets me is... why? Is Cruz just so sleazy that he just has to cheat even when it's pointless? If he never allied, if he allies, if he betrays, it don't matter. Why further damage your reputation for no gain? This is just crazy, huh? This is just nuts. Jeez oh man.