Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Trump has literally said at his rallies to his supporters to hit protestors so yes he is supporting violence at his rallies. So you are both simply ignoring the facts. Also I said and I quote "He is borderline close to Hitler" not that he is Hitler but he is as close as he can be without being exactly like Hitler. It also doesn't help your Trump isn't Hitler when he does shit like this: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/revealed-the-trump-campaign-nda-that-volunteers-must-sign/

There have been people that have tried to disrupt Hilary and Sanders rallies and guess what they don't end in violence as much so they don't end up on the news. So you never hear about them.

My point on his views was no one knows what he really supports because his views change constantly. He is so crazy as to saying his net worth is based on how he feels that day citing that his name brand is most of his net worth. I mean can you seriously say that doesn't sound crazy?

Also he is not the most successful business man in America and it is a blanket statement he makes constantly to make people believe he knows how to run a country because he can run a company (debatable) http://opinion.injo.com/2015/09/247749-donald-trump-is-a-mediocre-businessman-and-his-record-proves-it/

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You're all rhetoric and no substance. 

Trump has not inspired violence. The left has shut down highways causing people to die because emergency vehicles couldn't get by. All Trump has said is that he thinks this country would experience riots if the GOP stole the election from him at the convention. Other than that Trump has been preaching peace. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Trump has literally said at his rallies to his supporters to hit protestors so yes he is supporting violence at his rallies. So you are both simply ignoring the facts. Also I said and I quote "He is borderline close to Hitler" not that he is Hitler but he is as close as he can be without being exactly like Hitler. It also doesn't help your Trump isn't Hitler when he does shit like this: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/revealed-the-trump-campaign-nda-that-volunteers-must-sign/

There have been people that have tried to disrupt Hilary and Sanders rallies and guess what they don't end in violence as much so they don't end up on the news. So you never hear about them.

My point on his views was no one knows what he really supports because his views change constantly. He is so crazy as to saying his net worth is based on how he feels that day citing that his name brand is most of his net worth. I mean can you seriously say that doesn't sound crazy?

Also he is not the most successful business man in America and it is a blanket statement he makes constantly to make people believe he knows how to run a country because he can run a company (debatable) http://opinion.injo.com/2015/09/247749-donald-trump-is-a-mediocre-businessman-and-his-record-proves-it/

Media spin. He said he'd like to punch a protester before (so would a lot of people) and that in the old days (before PC) those guys would get beat up. We know what anyone is implying when they even bring up Hitler in this context. His campaign is actually very inclusive and we've seen plenty of black people and hispanics embrace him, not that his enemies care naturally because "uncle toms" and all that garbage. Muslims aren't a race and he only wants to ban them for a time so they can vet them anyway. Being against illegal immigrants and open borders isn't racist, it's common sense. http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-makes-voters-sign-loyalty-pledge-before-entering-event/ in response to your pledge bit, not that such things really mean anything. Hardly enforceable at the end of the day.

Uh... no actually. He is a man who has a lot of assets that change in value all the time. For him to know his exact worth at all times is not only worthless but a waste of time so he says whatever he feels is right. As for his positions you were just linked his positions right there and it's explained so I'm not sure what you want, unless you're going to maintain he hasn't put anything down on paper for the sake of it.

I've heard that angle of attack before but it falls apart pretty quick due to who is often doing the attacking. Such people bemoan rich men keeping all their money and not put it to work creating jobs and such... but laugh and say Trump would have been better off not bothering with his businesses. It's hypocritical. 

Anyway the four bankruptcies angle is weak, as is the fact he has had failures. Successful people have failures too.

Edited by Rozalia

Roz is making excellent points. Trump is currently justified in banning all Muslims. Besides Islam is not a race it is a set of dangerous ideas. 

US CODE 8 SECTION 1182 SUBSECTION F

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

Edited by Chickensguys

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Trump will get the ban that is certain, worse has been done before. The wall paid by Mexico too which is another thing people say is impossible. 

As I was talking Soros minions. Apparently 187 organizations attacking Trump are funded by Soros, this is not counting Cruz, Kasich. Hillary (and the other failures before them like Rubio) who Soros has been helping too. As a nationalist the likes of Soros is to me a stain on the world, and World War Two clearly damaged him mentally in a big way. Sad! Such a nasty person. Very dishonest.

YpTjxrN.gif

If Trump becomes President he will become the only US president to be in WWE's Hall of Fame. Also the only US President to have been involved in a match (he was Bobby Lashley's manager at WrestleMania 23).

Something tells me President Trump will be treated far more favourably than previous presidents. 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-20/stop-trump-movement-gets-boost-from-mexico-s-efforts-in-u-s

Mexico trying to get people voting Democrat to combat Trump, something which is exactly why Democrats are so "welcoming" of such people. Very nasty people. Dishonest people. Sad!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3361334/The-jury-s-Straight-talking-Judge-Judy-gives-verdict-Donald-Trump-tells-tone-speeches-down.html

Judge Judy endorsers Big Don. Once Trump is done firing Obama, he can send Clinton over to Judy to lay down the law.

NIldGqk.jpg

criminals? deport!

that is what trump wants. to deport vile criminals and rapists from mexico!

can't stump the trump!

Unlike Criminal Clinton and Bernie Cuck who back those who kill police, Trump supports the brave men and women in Law Enforcement. 

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/

And this only the people still in, the rest, Jeb most famously spent fortunes in single states in attacking Trump. 

What a businessman. Spending far less than the competition but getting significantly better results. 

Trump wooed AIPAC it looks like, got several standing ovations though you'd not know it based on how some of the reporting is being done. It's a pandering show naturally but he used it to full effect to get some hits in on Obama and Clinton. Clinton herself was what you'd expect considering she is now confident she can swing back right with Sander's written off as he is by her. Rest were quite frankly embarrassing. Protesters were further embarrassing. 

Trump earlier laid out his foreign policy:

Speaking ahead of a major address on foreign policy later Monday in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Trump said he advocates a light footprint in the world. In spite of unrest abroad, especially in the Middle East, Trump said the United States must look inward and steer its resources toward rebuilding domestic infrastructure.

"I do think it’s a different world today, and I don’t think we should be nation-building anymore," Trump said. "I think it’s proven not to work, and we have a different country than we did then. We have $19 trillion in debt. We’re sitting, probably, on a bubble. And it’s a bubble that if it breaks, it’s going to be very nasty. I just think we have to rebuild our country."

He added: "I watched as we built schools in Iraq and they’re blown up. We build another one, we get blown up. We rebuild it three times and yet we can’t build a school in Brooklyn. We have no money for education because we can’t build in our own country. At what point do you say, 'Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?' So, I know the outer world exists and I’ll be very cognizant of that. But at the same time, our country is disintegrating, large sections of it, especially the inner cities."

For the first time, Trump also listed members of a team chaired by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that is counseling him on foreign affairs and helping to shape his policies: Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Walid Phares and Joseph E. Schmitz.

Trump praised George P. Shultz, who served as President Ronald Reagan's top diplomat, and was harshly critical of current secretary of state John F. Kerry. He questioned the United States’ continued involvement in NATO and, on the subject of Russia’s aggression in Ukraine, said America’s allies are "not doing anything."

"Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO, and yet we’re doing all of the lifting," Trump said. "They’re not doing anything. And I say: 'Why is it that Germany’s not dealing with NATO on Ukraine? Why is it that other countries that are in the vicinity of Ukraine, why aren’t they dealing? Why are we always the one that’s leading, potentially the third world war with Russia.' "

Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington. "We certainly can’t afford to do this anymore," Trump said, adding later, "NATO is costing us a fortune, and yes, we’re protecting Europe with NATO, but we’re spending a lot of money."

Trump sounded a similar note in discussing the U.S. presence in the Pacific. He questioned the value of massive military investments in Asia and wondered aloud whether the United States still was capable of being an effective peacekeeping force there.

“South Korea is very rich, great industrial country, and yet we’re not reimbursed fairly for what we do," Trump said. "We’re constantly sending our ships, sending our planes, doing our war games — we’re reimbursed a fraction of what this is all costing."

Asked whether the United States benefits from its involvement in the region, Trump replied, "Personally, I don’t think so." He added, "I think we were a very powerful, very wealthy country, and we are a poor country now. We’re a debtor nation."

Trump cast China as a leading economic and geopolitical rival and said the United States should toughen its trade alliances to better compete.

"China has got unbelievable ambitions," Trump said. "China feels very invincible. We have rebuilt China. They have drained so much money out of our country that they’ve rebuilt China. Without us, you wouldn’t see the airports and the roadways and the bridges. The George Washington Bridge [in New York], that’s like a trinket compared to the bridges that they build in China. We don’t build anymore. We had our day."

Trump began the hour-long meeting by pulling out a list of some of his foreign policy advisers.

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

Trump said he plans to share more names in the coming days.

Kellogg, a former Army lieutenant general, is an executive vice president at CACI International, a Virginia-based intelligence and information technology consulting firm with clients around the world. He has experience in national defense and homeland security issues and worked as chief operating officer for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad following the invasion of Iraq.

Schmitz served as inspector general at the Defense Department during the early years of President George W. Bush’s administration and has worked for Blackwater Worldwide. In a brief phone call Monday, Schmitz confirmed that he is working for the Trump campaign and said that he has been involved for the past month. He said he frequently confers with Sam Clovis, one of Trump's top policy advisers, and that there has been a series of conference calls and briefings in recent weeks.

[Opinion: The foreign policy 'experts' who will flock to Trump should scare you]

Papadopoulos directs an international energy center at the London Center of International Law Practice. He previously advised the presidential campaign of Ben Carson and worked as a research fellow at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington.

Phares has an academic background, teaching at the National Defense University and Daniel Morgan Academy in Washington, and has advised members of Congress and appeared as a television analyst discussing terrorism and the Middle East.

Page, a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and now the managing partner of Global Energy Capital, is a longtime energy industry executive who rose through the ranks at Merrill Lynch around the world before founding his current firm. He previously was a fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he focused on the Caspian Sea region and the economic development in former Soviet states, according to his company biography and documents from his appearances at panels over the past decade.

Trump’s meeting with The Post was on the record. An audio recording was shared by the editorial board, and a full transcript will be posted later Monday. Trump was accompanied to the meeting, which took place at The Post's new headquarters, by his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, and spokeswoman, Hope Hicks.

Regardless of this laying out some people will continue to think he is more aggressive than Killary. 

Anyway, time for more pictures. 

n5zskkI.png

https://twitter.com/tweetbrettmac/status/708525579600064512

"Pretty nice to see a whole a mongo... I mean, A group of Bernie supporter blocking an innocent ambulances and beating an old woman on Chicago again, wait... You people said that ambulance is *le ebil bourgeoisies boogeyman* and that old woman was a right wing nut? Oh yeah ..., that ambulances just carrying a dying person but not you! How ignorant!"

"There is a black Trump supporter who punch an anti-Trump KKK member! Wait... You said that black man "wasn't" actually black but a white man in disguise? Oh.. My Gosh! Trump is ebil bourgeoisies boogeyman! Let vote Bernie Sander and let our wallet dry! And watch our children and a cockroach died in starvation meanwhile the communist government and Bernie swimming in a pile of gold!"

"His hair said it all"

GREAT WORK! BERNIE SUPPORTER. YOU REALLY GOOD AT CONVINCES HOW INNOCENT YOU'RE AND HOW COMMUNIST WORK!

>implying you could make everything free

Edited by lizard noob