Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Rand Paul was WAY better.

Edited by Lan
  • Upvote 3

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

My name is Donald Trump and i have 2 questions for you. Do you like to travel, do you like sex?. Well then go !@#$ yourself

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Donald Trump tells the charlatans of Black Lives Matters what he will do if they try to take the Mic.  

He's weaker than two women....

I hate you....

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

:facepalm:

Wow, two face palms in one day in two different Donald Trump threads. Wtf has happened to these forums?

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Donald Trump is making America Great Again. He is absolutely crushing his foes and defying pundits. Rand Paul has failed me, he can't articulate the points well and he is not being very adept at politics. His mistakes have cost  him my once loyal support to the Paul dynasty. Rand Paul was a person who would shake up the establishment, but so is Donald Trump. Where Paul fails Trumps wins. Donald Trump is the best hope for America. 

I don't agree with all his issues but he is bring the sort of force we need in Politics.

Prepare your Butt because the Trump TRAIN IS COMING.  

Wow...

You rather vote for a rich guy who will bring corruption. He will create deals with the government, in which his company will get access to lots of stuff. 

• Upvote 2

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Wow...

You rather vote for a rich guy who will bring corruption. He will create deals with the government, in which his company will get access to lots of stuff.

That's pretty much how our election system works nowadays. Unlimited "donations" are pretty much being turned into bribery, for both Democrats and Republicans. The only candidate who isn't getting his money from corporations or rich dudes is Bernie Sanders
  • Upvote 1

That's pretty much how our election system works nowadays. Unlimited "donations" are pretty much being turned into bribery, for both Democrats and Republicans. The only candidate who isn't getting his money from corporations or rich dudes is Bernie Sanders

Too bad he has a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected (I trust him way more than Hilary BTW).

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Too bad he has a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected (I trust him way more than Hilary BTW).

Trump or Sanders? 

Trump Makes 400 Million dollars are year, he doesn't really need Corp donations. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Trump supporters should take a minute to look over his record with the factchecking site politifact. 72% of his statements have been ruled to be either 'false' or 'pants on fire'. 8 more were ruled to be either 'mostly false' or 'half true,' A grand total of 2 have been 'mostly true,' and his 'true' statements come out to... 0.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

It's amazing to me how many people mistake being a loudmouth know-nothing with more opinions than brains for "telling the truth."

this is easily my favorite thing to happen to this game. Trump2016 or there'll be hell toupee! 

hell%2Btoupee%2Btrump.jpg

GO ME

Wow...

CgqkNu4.png

Trump supporters should take a minute to look over his record with the factchecking site politifact. 72% of his statements have been ruled to be either 'false' or 'pants on fire'. 8 more were ruled to be either 'mostly false' or 'half true,' A grand total of 2 have been 'mostly true,' and his 'true' statements come out to... 0.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

It's amazing to me how many people mistake being a loudmouth know-nothing with more opinions than brains for "telling the truth."

CgqkNu4.png

Edited by Donald Trump
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

http://wkrg.com/2015/08/12/alabama-republicans-favor-trump-by-wide-margin/

Donald Trump has 31% among republicans in Alabama easily beating out all the other republican Candidates  

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.