Atheism

Vitaris Liguritio

I, Vitaris Liguritio, call upon all atheistic states to rise and make all aware of atheism. We must expand our knowledge and create a new age.  Join me to create this new age. This is the only way logic will survive.

"Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk."

-William Arthur Ward

I change my mind. I will opt not to say anything  :P

Lmao Khilafah. 

"Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk."

-William Arthur Ward

Atheism is just another theology like the rest. Agnosticism > All. 

I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree with it. Atheism does not mean that you believe in no gods, it means that you don't believe in any gods. Agnosticism means you don't know if their is a god or not, but it holds no reference to belief. If you are not a theist, you are an atheist. You either believe in a specific religion, or you don't. Just simple logic. I am an agnostic atheist to be honest. I realize that the knowledge of a sentient, omnipresent being is impossible, but that does not mean that I hold a belief in them. You are thinking of a gnostic atheist. Gnostic atheists believe that it is certain that their are no gods. Most atheists just realize that the existence of supernatural entities is simply very unlikely. 

• Upvote 2

-William Arthur Ward

Nice debate thread. 

This post is just a joke, haha. It is my humorous response to the Islam post.

-William Arthur Ward

(I wonder how many people outside of Mensa have actually read the Diosm literature... :P)

I have to confess, I'm not a Dioist...  It was before my time in eRep and it was just the Old!@#$s (or the guys trying to suck up to the Old!@#$s) from eUSA and other shit countries eUK wasn't allied to that was into Dio.

But, it is a good read to be fair.  I suggest more people pick up the Book of Dio and give it a read!

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

das gewd mein

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Praise Dio, for he is hawt as !@#$ just like the true god of orbis, sheepy <3

Edited by emperor666

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

Praise be to the dragon gods! All hail Immunis God of order! Cast your judgement on the ignorant who do not believe!

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

• 3 weeks later...

Atheism is just another theology like the rest. Agnosticism > All. 

Some people think in terms of which is more likely and which is less likely and decide there is no god. Some people don't go to that stage and keep the idea that, all the gods presented before them are false, but there could be a powerful entity in the universe. The difference between 'saying there is no god' and saying 'there may (or may not be) be god' is very small. Scientifically we don't have a way to disprove the idea of god (because its not proved in the first place), but philosophically we can say there is no god at all, philosophers are those who invented the concept of atheism in the first place.