Announcement...

Saru

You might be of only average talent but even that is wasted on Mensa. I guess I should pity you since you are forced to exist in a sea of morons and goats. Maybe you will get lucky and end up anywhere but Mensa but I doubt it since you are British. The British are notorious losers, they failed in India, Africa the new world, they are going to lose Ireland and Scotland. #The British are total losers.

You cut me deep Mr Chicken

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

• Moderators

A general reminder:

Flaming, Baiting, Trolling, Racism, and Name Calling

Flaming - posts targeted at a player in an effort to anger, hurt, insult, harass, or provoke.

Baiting – coercing a player into breaking the rules.

Trolling - deliberately provocative posting with the aim of inciting an angry response.

Name Calling - abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group. *Prohibited everywhere except role play forums, and only in role play forums where it is being used within reason with no intent to flame, bait, troll, insult, or hurt.

Racism - having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

OOC attacks are, as well, obviously restricted. Any violation shall be met with a swift warn, or multiple, depending on the instance.

Carry on (and please do not reply to this post).

You might be of only average talent but even that is wasted on Mensa. I guess I should pity you since you are forced to exist in a sea of morons and goats. Maybe you will get lucky and end up anywhere but Mensa but I doubt it since you are British. The British are notorious losers, they failed in India, Africa the new world, they are going to lose Ireland and Scotland. #The British are total losers.

You left out the few hundred years where they were the most powerful nation on the planet, possibly the most powerful in history.
  • Upvote 1

CG, you do know that the Scots and the Irish's (by that I take it you meant the Northern Irish) are 'British'.  I think the term you are looking for is English

#lrn2geography

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

CG, you do know that the Scots and the Irish's (by that I take it you meant the Northern Irish) are 'British'.  I think the term you are looking for is English

#lrn2geography

He'll get to that as soon as he lrns2grammar, lrns2spell, and lrns2econ.

Priest of Dio

Hippo approved.

@Pref - I can't claim to know anything about the treaties going on, but the UPN/Syndicate issue that you seem to be holding on - have you thought that they worked out their differences or at least recognized it could be placed on the back burner for something else?

I'd like to think that the leadership of both alliances wouldn't tie themselves up with a common denominator if they held grudges.  After all, these treaties were signed pretty close to one another.

Then again, you could be right!  If so, it'll be a interesting moment!

• Downvote 1

#lrn2geography

You're such a joke. I guess by your logic the prisoners at Guantanamo bay are Americans.

#TypicalMensaTWISTTHETRUTH 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

You're such a joke. I guess by your logic the prisoners at Guantanamo bay are Americans.

#TypicalMensaTWISTTHETRUTH 

Guantanamo Bay is not belonging to USA, it is rented by USA from the dictator government of Cuba that lost a civil war many decades ago. Because of that they thought it was wise to host some prisoners there so the USA laws were not active for the prisoners. The current USA government is begging for foreign help to resolve that situation. They are lucky strong nations like Uruguay are helping them out a bit. i do not think any one in Mensa is thinking those prisoners are USA citizens.

However that is only real life information. We best focus on the Orbis problems and logic here. When I try that I think you are a real joker Chickenguys. Thank you for your effort in trying to explain ours. :)

tvPWtuA.gif

Guantanamo Bay is not belonging to USA, it is rented by USA from the dictator government of Cuba that lost a civil war many decades ago. Because of that they thought it was wise to host some prisoners there so the USA laws were not active for the prisoners. The current USA government is begging for foreign help to resolve that situation. They are lucky strong nations like Uruguay are helping them out a bit. i do not think any one in Mensa is thinking those prisoners are USA citizens.

However that is only real life information. We best focus on the Orbis problems and logic here. When I try that I think you are a real joker Chickenguys. Thank you for your effort in trying to explain ours. :)

Explain it to Wayne, I have a complete and full understanding of the situation. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Explain it to Wayne, I have a complete and full understanding of the situation. 

I totally get what/why it is, what I don't understand is how Guantanamo Bay relates to the British Isles.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

This thread started off great and then CG showed up and decided to make sure this thread was crap. Please share your opinion somewhere else. Thank you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Saruman why

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?