Announcement...

Saru

But that red mess can't even wrestle.

Eva is now #bettertheneva I'll have you know and will only improve. She has already received the Ric Flair robe to signify just how good she is going to get... just you wait. 

35967-somebody-has-to-start-the-slow-gtN

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

☾☆

Priest of Dio

UPN has been in dialogue with Mensa HQ ever since their inception -- we were keen to expose ourselves to the wisdom of 'Dio'. We have gotten to know one another fairly well in the course of the last several months. And the last war just further cemented the respect that we had for one another. Recognising our strong existing friendship, and in order to advance the security and interests of both alliances we have decided to formalise our relationship in writing.

Oh please, Mensa through their lot in with Guardian instead of us. The only time they considered an alliance with us was when shellhound shot them down and then they turned around and allied with Guardian anyways and told us no. Now that Guardian is dead they want to ally UPN? lol, guess sloppy seconds is good enough for you, saru.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I've had a great respect for UPN after our last war. Will be good to fight alongside you next time.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Congratulations to the United Purple Nations. Congratulations to Mensa HQ.

pS0VrIH.png

What, no condolences?  VICTORY

UPN spanked me in the last war.  I, for one, am very glad to not have to relive that at their hand.  Not really a fan of spankings.  Never have been.  REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW 

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

Late to the party, but I'm glad we finally got this done.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Mensa is probably the worst alliance in this game. If Pfeiffer resigns tomorrow the alliance might be the best but I don't see that happening. Mensa has tons of problems and weak leadership is just the tip of the iceberg. You can get more leadership out of my pet turtle. He is an expert at defense. Mensa will no doubt do some really bad things to this game. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

All glory to DIO!

I think CG has been replaced by a spambot.

Edited by Spite

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

All glory to DIO!

All glory to DIO!

You might be of only average talent but even that is wasted on Mensa. I guess I should pity you since you are forced to exist in a sea of morons and goats. Maybe you will get lucky and end up anywhere but Mensa but I doubt it since you are British. The British are notorious losers, they failed in India, Africa the new world, they are going to lose Ireland and Scotland. #The British are total losers.  

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

You might be of only average talent but even that is wasted on Mensa. I guess I should pity you since you are forced to exist in a sea of morons and goats. Maybe you will get lucky and end up anywhere but Mensa but I doubt it since you are British. The British are notorious losers, they failed in India, Africa the new world, they are going to lose Ireland and Scotland. #The British are total losers.

Wow, has anyone figured out who is behind this mastermind? This is obviously a reroll of someone from our past come back to haunt us.

10/10 wwra 

the part about India, Africa, Ireland and Scotland had me in stitches

Priest of Dio

10/10 wwra

the part about India, Africa, Ireland and Scotland had me in stitches

I just showed his post to my (Scottish) wife and she had a good chuckle. She said. 'not if the pensioners have anything to say about it!'

Keep 'em coming CG!