Announcement...

Saru

does this mean i can praise DIO or do i actually have to join Mensa?

Anyone can praise Dio. So yes you can. :) 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

To trust the opinions of those who were recently engaged in battle with UPN, or a guy who has been out of the loop for a long time and seems to hold a grudge against UPN. I think people know who they will believe lol.

o/ Mensa

o/ UPN

Together the two can be terrifying

Prefomtaine is legendary tho. Just because he chose the guy as his username automatically makes him the best player in all of orbis.

To trust the opinions of those who were recently engaged in battle with UPN, or a guy who has been out of the loop for a long time and seems to hold a grudge against UPN. I think people know who they will believe lol.

o/ Mensa

o/ UPN

Together the two can be terrifying

I recently engaged in battle with UPN? Last time I fought UPN was near Christmas last year. Seems I'm not quite the one out of the loop. Terrifying is a good word used to describe your alliances, Mensa and UPN, just perhaps not in the manner you want it to be. 

Blast, our plot has been foiled!

You would have gotten away with it too! If it weren't for those meddling kids!

When did UPN want to roll the Syndicate? 

When UPN found out the Syndicate wanted to roll them.

scSqPGJ.gif

I recently engaged in battle with UPN? Last time I fought UPN was near Christmas last year. Seems I'm not quite the one out of the loop. Terrifying is a good word used to describe your alliances, Mensa and UPN, just perhaps not in the manner you want it to be.

Either you have comprehension problems, or you just proved my point that you have been out of the loop. I will leave it upto you to figure it out. "To trust the opinions of those who were recently engaged in battle with UPN, *or* a guy who has been out of the loop for a long time and seems to hold a grudge against UPN". It's not that hard. Edited by seuwp

UPN/TC wants to roll Syndicate, but is now allied to Mensa. And Syndicate want(ed) to fight TC, but is allied to Mensa who is allied to UPN.

Is it just me or someone going to betray the !@#$ out of someone else?

If we wanted to roll them, we would of rolled them -- let's just leave it at that. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Either you have comprehension problems, or you just proved my point that you have been out of the loop. I will leave it upto you to figure it out. "To trust the opinions of those who were recently engaged in battle with UPN, *or* a guy who has been out of the loop for a long time and seems to hold a grudge against UPN". It's not that hard.

Too dumb and/or wrong to reply with further words. 

jP7qsaq.gif

If we wanted to roll them, we would of rolled them -- let's just leave it at that. 

Close. Your level of desire to roll them might have never outweighed the hassle to do so. But it was certainly there.

Oh hey, 1000 posts.

TNfsUdv.gif
Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Congrats to UPN and Mensa. I fought alongside UPN against Mensa while in WWF, and I was definitely impressed with both alliances. You guys will be a force to fight against~

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Too dumb and/or wrong to reply with further words. 

jP7qsaq.gif

To provide context for you in regards to your little dispute, Mensa HQ did fight UPN in the last war. He wasn't referring to you. And his claim was that Mensa are in a better position to pass judgement.

... but keep thinking that posting gifs makes you right.  :lol:

Close. Your level of desire to roll them might have never outweighed the hassle to do so. But it was certainly there.

Oh hey, 1000 posts.

TNfsUdv.gif

We took a systematic approach to it and decided that our long term desires were more important than our short term overreactions. 

And congrats. If only more of your posts included gifs like the one above, as oppose to the usual diatribe you type.

I feel like the topic has been hi-jacked by egocentric characters, suffering from lack of attention. Those stupid enough to engage (including me), and give them what they want should be ashamed. :v

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

does this mean i can praise DIO or do i actually have to join Mensa?

Dio would be happy with your praise from wherever you are and in any way you chose to provide it.

I am very happy with this alliance.  I found UPN to be worthy opponents and honorable when victorious.

• Upvote 4

-signature removed for rules violation-

I feel like the topic has been hi-jacked by egocentric characters, suffering from lack of attention. Those stupid enough to engage (including me), and give them what they want should be ashamed. :v

What about my original post was about myself? I was highlighting several alliances none of which I belong to, two of which are very relevant to this thread along with two other recent threads. All of my comments have related to alliances involved in this little grouping (except for the straight gif posts) in some facet (yay multiquotes). What I've been talking about has been very relevant to the thread at hand. So claim I'm hi-jacking it, I'm merely shining a spotlight on the parade of treaty whoring going on while there seems to have some bad blood hidden behind each treaty. 

Sorry if me pointing that out has interrupted your banter of grats eaching other, hailing each other, giving each other gentle caresses of the inner thigh, but apparently that's just me being an ego maniac suffering from lack of attention. 

nly9TEp.gif

Guess I better attend to myself.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif